G-Col site dies?

I’ve been away from b-game for long since real life screwed me up.I went to G-col site just now and when I click on their yes,i’m over 18 icon and guess WHAT???I found myself in jast’s site(g-col’s product page,to be exact).Now,did I made a mistake or my internet plays a prank on me,or the last one… G-Col’s site dies?Can somebody confirm it?

It still loaded for me. However, as soon as it was fully loaded, it redirected me to JAST USA’s G-Collections page like you said.

A view in the source code of G-Collections’ main page showed this:

(Lamuness: REDIRECT CODE REMOVED)

I wonder what they had in mind when editing the page. It redirects the page, even though there is no reason why a redirect would be needed.

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 06-03-2005).]

Benoit, your post is redirecting now.

Whoops! Sorry about that.
Thanks for the fix, Lamuness.

grumbles something about board scripts that shouldn’t allow that

Then they only edited it?Wonder why they do that,maybe they don’t accept any direct order anymore and leave the order to jast.
Bad move in my opinion

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
(Lamuness: REDIRECT CODE REMOVED)

SO IT WAS YOU WHO WAS REDIRECTING ME!!!
Quite funny actually... when i found out... XD

By the way, the redirect is only temporary since we’re putting up the new site. It’s taken longer than we planned, sorry about the confusion. There’s an issue of IF magazine with a big article on bishoujo games and we weren’t happy with the old G-C site.

quote:
Originally posted by ppayne:
...the delays of getting the new site up. It will go back soon.

What's THIS [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/eek.gif[/img]? I'm sorely mistaken, I hope...

That’s not the actual domain, that’s something some cybersquatter registered.