G-collection deck of cards?

Ok i tried to find this on these forums, but if i remember it was in a game thread and no idea which one, G-collections sent out a deck of cards with one of their releases, i wanna say it was about the time that Im gunna serve you 4 came out or so… and the cards had various girls from various games(naked and not) on them, Salmon Pink and Oshiete Agechau… just came across the deck while looking for a old game to play, i cant remember and i cant read the names, but what are the other games these cards and girls are from?
Couldnt decide which forum to post this in so i settled on here.

Are you talking about the “Jast USA 10the anniversary memorial trading card collection” ?

No this was a different set of cards, same type material as playing cards. I vaguely remember most of them being Trabulance girls. I still have them somewhere I think.

I know what he’s talking about. It was a giveaway with Tsukushite Agechau 4. I have one as well.

WHEN!?!? For anyone who knows. And I curse you for having them if you do. (Well not really.)

Way back when it was first released. Back when GC was still GC and not a division of the JList empire. A not-quite-preorder bonus.

As far as I recall, it was connected with the release of “Tsukushite Agechau 4”.

I definitely got my deck together with my copy of that game.

I also think I have saved a copy of the html-pages, on which G-Collections back then published the rules - in polished japanese…
… as well as an attempt of DaveE of making sense out of them.

I have to look through some old Backup-CDs for (hopefully) finding them, so keep your finger crossed but please don’t hold your breath.

Sorry for the double-post, but I found them!

The original japanese rulebook is still where it was back then (December 2003).

I also found my copy of the translated version that DaveE back then put up on a different server and that are apparently gone by now. They are eight html-pages with included CGs that can be mailed in a zip-file with a size of 293K.

:oops: :oops: Oh, great! :oops: :oops:
Now after I finally answered my own question, I came to realize that this was actually the original question!

So here my third post in a row - for the really wanted info.
First of all, there are two different kinds of cards in the deck - the ones that carry the name of the game-series from which the depicted character originates in its title - and the other ones that have only “Special Heroine” (???) there. Those I had to hunt down on Trabulance’s product pages.
But then - most other cards are from games that are parts of series and the characters can’t just be assigned by the title but have to be hunted down through every single product page of the games that belong to this series as well.

So, I start now with the different card-series:
1.) Salmon Pink (???)
Because this is actually a single game and not (yet) a series, the girls all belong to this one:
[list][] Komine Mizuzu (???) : green hair[/]
[] Minami Yuki (???) : black hair[/]
[] Sawamura Kaho (???) : brown hair[/][/list]

2.) Majokko Silk (???)
This series consists of two parts so far - the first game Majokko Silk (???) and the second part Tottemo Pheromone(???). Only the second part has been localized to the english language - and that localization has apparently been renamed into “Target: Pheromone”.
[list][] Takashima Yoshimi (???) blue hair, only in the first part[/]
[] Wakabayashi Ayumi (???) green hair, only in the second part[/]
[] Yamashita Kumi (???) red hair, only in the second part[/][/list]

3.)Oshiete Agechau (???)
There are two games in the series, but all the girls in the card set are from the first part.
[list][] Saginuma Chinami (???) blond loli[/]
[] Miyazaki Momoko (???) blue hair with yellow ribbons[/]
[] Saginuma Hitomi (???) black hair[/][/list]

3.) Kango Shichauzo (???)
Three parts of this series exist - in japanese. The first two parts have been localized to the english language. However, because the cardgame was released before the third game, it contains only characters from the first two parts.
[list][] Katakura Emi (???) nun, appears only in the first part[/]
[] Maioka Kaede(?? ?) short black hair and busty, is a target-character in the first part and sidecast in the second part. whether she also appears in the third part (likely because of her important role as the model-nurse) is unknown to me.[/]
[] Ishigami Hibari (???) black hair with yellow ribbons and petite, appears only in the second part [/][/list]

4.) Tsukushite Agechau (???)
There are actually two series in the card deck associated with this series - which also has with four parts the biggest amount of parts in Trabulance’s catalog. Only the fourth part has been localized to the english language.
One card series is labeled “Tsukushite Agechau (???)” - thus carries just the series’ name
[list][] Tsukino Celcia (???) green hair, occurs only in part 2[/]
[] Kayaba Miyuki (???) blond, wears a collar (and nothing else) on the card, occurs only in part 3[/]
[] Aoyama Takano (???) very long white hair, occurs only in part 4[/][/list]
The other one is labeled “Tsukushite Agechau Heroine (???)”.
[list][] Shinohara Mutsumi (???) brown hair and very short red ribbons, occurs only in part 2[/]
[] Kamiraku Miko (???) pinkish red hair with yellow ribbons, occurs only in part 3[/]
[] Kouji Himeko (???) brown hair and BIG yellow bow, occurs only in part 4 [/][/list]

5.) And now to the difficult part: the “Special Heroines” (???)
Each and every of them is displayed in two different manners on their respective cards: once wearing a bunny costume and the other - not wearing it! :stuck_out_tongue:
[list][] Kimishima Norika (???) blond wearing a black bunny suit, appears in the first two parts of “Tsukushite Agechau”[/]
[] Mitsumura Airi (???) green/brownish hair, wearing a red bunny suit, appears in the first part of “Tsukushite Agechau”[/]
[] Hoshikawa Mariko (???) blue hair, wearing a light green bunny suit, appears in “Asa made issho (???)”, a game that was only released in a package together with both “Majokko Silk”-games. The package has the same name as this game.[/]
[] Hikawa Nadesico (???) blonde wearing a white bunny suit, appears in “Shishosan to issho (???)”, a game that was only released in a package together with a re-release of “Salmon Pink”. The package has again the name of this game.[/][/list].

By the way: I only listed the first reference of each character that I found on the Trabulance product pages. In Trabulance’s games, the characters tend to cross-appear in other games as well, so there are occurrences in other games that are not mentioned here. For example Minami Yuko from “Salmon Pink” also plays a strong role in “Tsukushite Agechau 3” - though she is significantly older in that part and definitely has matured from her childish appearance in “Salmon Pink” to a very mature looking Meganekko. And then there are of course also sidecast-appearances like Kirishima Norika, who is a target in the first two “Tsukushite Agechau”-parts and appears as a little girl together with her mother in “Kango Shichauzo” (the first part) and has there a medical checkup made by the player’s character.

Again my sincerest apologies to the OP(Gambit) for unintentionally ignoring his initial request - and to the board’s admins for triple-posting and bumping this thread.