G-collection games

Just out of curiosity I was wondering what are peoples top five g-collection games?
1. Private Nurse
2. Tottemo Pheromone
3. Chain
4. Kana
5. Kango Shicyauzo

I only own 4 G-Collections games so here’s how I would rank them.

1. Tottemo Pheromone
2. Private Nurse
3. Kana
4. Kango Shicyauzo

Here’s my Rankings:

1.Chain
2.Kana
3.Tottemo Pheromone
4.Kango Shicyauzo
5.Private Nurse

(I’ve played all of them.)

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 01-12-2003).]

1. chain
    2) chain
    3) chain
    4) chain
    (5 chain

… I only own chain at the moment ^^;

games that came out:

1.Kana
2.Chain
3.Kango
4.Tottemo
5.PrivatNurse

with games that don’t came out:

1.Tsuki
2.Kana
3.Do you like horny bunnies
4.Kango2
5.Chain

quote:
Originally posted by Rammstein:
games that came out:

1.Kana
2.Chain
3.Kango
4.Tottemo
5.PrivatNurse

with games that don't came out:

1.Tsuki
2.Kana
3.Do you like horny bunnies
4.Kango2
5.Chain

I mean "with games that don't came out until now".

1. Chain
    2) Kango Shicyauzo
    3) Tottemo Pheromone
    4) Private Nurse
    5) Kana
    (I played them all)

my list:

1)Kana
2)Private Nurse
3)Chain

these are the three I have played

1. Kana
    2) Private Nurse
    3) Tottemo Pheromone
    4) (tie) Kango Shicyauzo and Chain
    6) DOR
  1. Kana
    2. Chain
    3. Tottemo Pheromone
    4. Private Nurse
    5. Kango Shicyauzo

The gaps between #2, #3, and #4 are VERY close though (#1 and #5 have comfortable margins), so I feel I should elaborate on the middle three.

Private Nurse’s storyline was excellent, but I gave the game a negative spin due to the fact that I hated the main character. (I just do, 'k? He’s annoying.) Anyone find an ending where he dies or goes comatose or something? Kick it up one rank if he does.

Tottemo Pheromone was just fun. It was like Kango Shicyauzo, but so much more so. Light and not too serious, but that’s a good thing here. Run-of-the-mill main character equates to no personal spin.

Chain also had the best story (of these three, IMO) and would normally score lower because it isn’t really a game (one ending only). However, I gave it a positive spin because I liked the music and I thought the main character kicked ass. And the guns.

Gee, main characters seem to be important to me…

quote:
Originally posted by Smithy:
Gee, main characters seem to be important to me...

Of course they are. You're supposed to empathize with them.

Hmm…

1. Kana
2. Chain
3. Tottemo Pheromone
4. Private Nurse
5. Kango Shicyauzo

Personally, Private Nurse would be higher since I like some of the things they did with it but having to watch Hiro go at it over and over and over drives me nuts. Hmm, one person for DOR and no Sensei 2. Interesting… (Okay, not really…)

Hmmmmm…

I just have two G-Collections games by now:

1) Kango Shicyauzo
2) Chain

I love Kango Shicyauzo! It’s so fun!! I hope G-Collections release more Romantic/Comedy games like it, for example Oshiete Agechau, Mikogami Adventure, Fukuramikake and Tsukushite Agechau 1-4.

The games from G-Collections i most want see:

1) Tottemo Pheromone
2) Kango 2
3) Private Nurse
4) Kana
5) Tsuki

Now i waiting for the delivery for Tottemo Pheromone. Oh i can’t wait…

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
Just out of curiosity I was wondering what are peoples top five g-collection games?

1. Kana
2. Kana
3. Kana
4. Kango Shicyauzo
5. Chain

EDT: I also have DOR, that is at about 99th position of this list. As for the other titles: I am still waiting for my shipment of "Private Nurse" that I ordered the day, it was released. After/if I have gotten that, I'll think about buying the other titles... (I already want to have "Tottemo Pheromone" because I expect it to be as much fun as "Kango Shicyauzo")

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-13-2003).]

Hmmm let’s see…

1)Chain
2)Tottemo Pheremone
3)Kana
4)Private Nurse
5)Kango

Chain and Tottemo is a toss up right now love Chain’s story but Tottemo is just so fun and Silk woo hoo
Kana would be up with Chain and Totemmo if I can bring myself to play it again and get the ending Kana doesn’t die.
I have sensei 2 but haven’t played it yet. I don’t have DO but from the reviews I don’t plan on getting it.
Hmm…we should do a ranking with PP’s stuff too.

1.Kana
2.Private Nurse
3.Chain
4.Totemo Pheromone
5.Kango
6.DOR

draw any conclusions you like.

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
draw any conclusions you like. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

I tried but all I came up with is something that looks like an elephant holding a broadsword and a weedwhacker. I'm just not very good at art... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

List goes

1. Kana
2. Chain
3. Tottemo
4. Sensei 2
5. Private Nurse
6. Kango
7. DOR

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
draw any conclusions you like. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

You may want to rephrase that.