G-collection Voices

Ok i never got the Voice plus version of Kango and was wondering how good of a job they did with the english half of the voices (since thats the reason we wait on crescendo)
(which is more than fine by me)
But do they dub like CCR(which by the way didnt bother me all that much… matter fact i thought it was kinda cool they tried to hard)(and for the reason i left on the english voices) or do they do a good job considering it is a dub?

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 09-25-2003).]

Wait, so the voices for Kango is just English dubbing? Yikes, maybe I’ll buy the unvoiced instead.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Ok i never got the Voice plus version of Kango and was wondering how good of a job they did with the english half of the voices (since thats the reason we wait on crescendo)
(which is more than fine by me)

English? ...what are you talking about? I was under the impression that, since the original Kango has no voice, this is referring to the Japanese re-release with voice added, and that the VA'ing is therefore in Japanese. English dubbing would be ick ick ick...

actually i didnt know that… i did not notice kango had NO voices until someone just said it (and i went back and checked)

Well thats great then, even better.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:

For the sake of many bishoujo game fans, I hope this is not the case for Crescendo. >_<

I doubt that’s likely to happen because recording english dubs would

1.) increase costs for the production and and
2.) delay the release
( 3.) make it less enjoyable for me )

Because I still havn’t played my Kango Voice+, I can’t tell for sure, but I think the voices are the original japanese voices that were also featured in the 2mai de Kango Shicyauzo-version.

EDT: But I am going to check the voices in Kango Voice+ this weekend and tell you about the result on monday.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 09-26-2003).]

blink Hmm, just realized I didn’t play my voiced copy either. I would guess it’s the original japanese voices as well. sigh Don’t know when I’d get to try it out myself, been moving into my new place and I’m not exactly sure where I put all my bishoujo games…

i am sure if the market expands (I mean really expands!), dubbing will start happening…shudders

quote:
Originally posted by hotfire:
i am sure if the market expands (I mean really expands!), dubbing will start happening....*shudders*

*shudder* indeed. But I think you're right.

And more than that: I think I'd be glad to see the dubs. Not because I'd want them myself ( [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/eek.gif[/img]!) but because it would indicate a significantly larger range of English-language bishoujo games than there are at the moment.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
how very odd. Am I the only person here who has the Voice + game?.

Nope. But I suppose most of those that have the Voice+-version already had the voiceless version played before and thus didn't spend much time on Voice+. At least, that applies to my case.

Anyway, I played it a bit last weekend in order to keep my promise and to get rid of this horrible rumor about an english dub: The voices in Kango Shicyauzo Voice+ are the japanese voices that were used in 2mai de Kango Shicyauzo, just as I suspected.

… speaking of scarry dubbing, if anyone has played the tales of destiny 2 in english… Thats some of the worst dubbing ever. AIt really ruins the game heh.