G-Collections 1 year

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
"Unicorn, will ich Ihnen mich entschuldigen, weil ich Ihnen keine Antwort auf die E-Mail gegeben habe."

That's a little bit better, but the main sentence that starts after the first comma is still a bit jumbled.
That should rather read:
"Unicorn, ich will mich bei Ihnen entschuldigen, weil ich Ihnen keine Antwort auf die E-Mail gegeben habe."

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-25-2003).]

quote:
Unicorn, will ich mich für das Geben Ihnen keine Antwort auf die E-Mail entschuldigen. Es tut mir Leid. Mein Scheißcomputer ist abgestürzt, zwei Tage nachdem Sie sie gesandt hatten. Auch, möchte ich Ihnen noch einmal für Ihr freundliches Angebot danken. Danke sehr. Die Reise ist auf nächstes Jahr aufs Niedersächsische Landgestüt in Celle verschoben worden. Ich habe daran gedacht, veilleicht auch ostfälische Niederdeutsch zu lernen. Was meinen Sie? Ich habe zwei mögliche Bücher, Ostfälisch-plattdeutsches Wörterbuch und Plattdeutsches Wörterbuch für Helmstedt und Umgebung, gefunden. Bedauerlicherweise für mich, sind beide auf Deutsch. Trotzdem will ich unbedingt Historisches Lexikon der deutschen Länder: Die deutschen Territorien und reichsunmittelbaren Geschlechter vom Mittelalter bis zur Gegenwart lesen. Ich lerne also Deutsch, wenn ich Zeit finden kann. Doch soll ich hier auf Englisch schreiben.

Ich komme aus dem Reich des B(o)sen.
Mein Reich ist das B(o)se.
Der Abgrund, die Entw(u)rdigung, das Chaos,
Abgefallen von Gott, bin ich der Versucher,
Der Zerst(o)rer, der Antichrist.
Mein Name ist Luzifer

Okay, Unicorn, you're about the only one here who MIGHT get that reference...

quote:
I didn't start lurking. My computer crashed a couple of months after the warranty expired. Since I was stupid and never backed it up, my life was deleted. About a week later, my car died. Since a car is vital to such things as working, eating and general survival, that got the priority. My computer is working, but I still don't trust it. Anyway, recently I seem to have neither time nor money, so I can rarely visit. I have written in the Help Section a few times to give hints, though.

That really sucks, man. I'm glad to see you're doing okay again...sort of. I've had to deal with several computer hard disk crashes (one of which ended up causing me to replace a motherboard, a floppy drive, and a sound card...long story X_X).

Hopefully we learned something important about backing up: you want to get a new car once a week just in case something happens to your old one ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
"Unicorn, ich will mich bei Ihnen entschuldigen, weil ich Ihnen keine Antwort auf die E-Mail gegeben habe."

If I may intrude into this German grammar lesson, isn't it usual to drop the ich's, except for special emphasis?

"Ich bin ein Berliner." (I am a breakfast pastry.)

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
If I may intrude into this German grammar lesson, isn't it usual to drop the ich's, except for special emphasis?

Nope. That's how it works in japanese, but not in german.

quote:
*Edited to have at least something on topic*

Geez, what's wrong with you. Who'd want to stay on topic? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Okay, I'm kidding. Strangely enough, DOR and Kango - Voice Plus were pretty much the only ones I don't have. I'll still probably enter the other drawings for the heck of it. Wouldn't know what I'd do if I did win though.

And you know, I think I'll run all this through a translation program so I can figure out what the heck you're saying. Oh, not the German part, the English parts... just kidding... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
I may be wrong, but isn't that from the E Nomine song, "Der Fürst der Finsternis?"
[This message has been edited by Nobody (edited 06-26-2003).]

Hey, you'd better quit reading my mind like that. You could go blind, you know...

In all seriousness (okay, TECHNICALLY there's a teeny amount of that left here...) I'm surprised you knew the name of the song. Unless, of course, you're German like Unicorn. Then you're cool =)

I just picked up Die Prophezeiung (sp?). Both versions. I must say, they're consistently able to impress me.

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 06-26-2003).]

Okay, so I’m very deliberately avoiding doing work now, so I’m just babbling a bit…

Anyways, they announced the latest winners, I don’t think I recognize the handles off-hand though. Must remember to sign up for the next drawing as well…

And in case anyone misses it, (like I almost did) there’s the little note about G-collections looking for someone to fill their Private Nurse costume at AnimeExpo. I’m going to assume a female in this case. But if any of the lovely female regulars do it, please don’t forget to pop a picture somewhere for us here. (The things I babble about at times… )

Ack, They misspelled my handle or I did when I registered for the drawing. Must remember not to type and sleep.

Boo… I wanna win, too.
Congratz to all the winners though. I’m glad so many are board members of the various b-game sites. Rather than anonymous people who keep to themselves.

Sugoi! I wish I could boothbabe that Private Nurse Costume… In fact, I have been planning my own to wear to one of the cons later this season. X3 fufufu Lucky Girl! whoever gets to wear the official cosplay. sigh

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
Ack, They misspelled my handle or I did when I registered for the drawing. Must remember not to type and sleep.

Heh, I was wondering if that was you. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] With so many similar handles, it's sometimes hard to tell. (oh and the next drawing forms are up if anyone hadn't checked already.)

hmm so whats my odds against gettin TP with my uber high level of luck…hmm rather low level,

hates gambling

TH

no… gambling is when you have a chance of losing as well (well technically you do) however since its a free entry, in the end… nothing is lost.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
no... gambling is when you have a chance of losing as well (well technically you do) however since its a free entry, in the end... nothing is lost.

ofcourse summuts lost.....thoese few extra keypress' that could be used for summut else XD an thoese few wasted seconds of life (not that i have 1 mind you :/ )

TH ^^;

the only thing I really wanted was Kango plus voice, since I’m too cheap to buy it.

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
the only thing I really wanted was Kango plus voice, since I'm too cheap to buy it.

hehehe, y not buy it? it's worth the damage to the poor over-streched wallet, im gunna buy it next week or the week after (depends how much moola i have after the bills have passed [god i hate em])

TH.

I couldn’t afford to buy more than 1 game a month. my choice was either kango plus voice or x-change 2.

And I honestly think that my decision to buy xc2 was the right one (i’m sure the good folks at peachpri would support it LOL).

That’s okay!!! Waitaminute…

Are you same user from Gamefaqs? Ecchifan?

I certainly hope so! roflmao

wonders how many ecchifans are floating around the net

thinks that his sense of humor is even worse than Ekylo’s