G-Collections 1 year

Wow… they have been around 1 year?

I only heard about em last… october when kango first came out…(when i first read about it here, even)

Anyway… They have made some hype…
(as follows… quoted via their website)

G-Collections.com - 1st Anniversary.
We would like to thank all our Bishojo fans!
It has been a year since we began releasing English Bishojo games. Our very special event will begin from June 23rd to July 2nd on this website. Please watch for it and don’t miss out!

(as well as announcing their attendance to AX)

You left out one of the more important parts of the second announcement:

Namely that they’re translating Crescendo by D.O.

Don’t forget that Kango2 is going to be released at June 24th.

That means: It’s refresh-time again!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-17-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
You left out one of the more important parts of the second announcement:

Namely that they're translating Crescendo by D.O.

Actually i already posted that in another forum... didnt figure id need to do so again
[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Whoo Hoo sweet cresendo is going to be localized. Wonder how long before they will have it out? Man has it already been a year with g-collections, man time flies when you play bishoujo games Well hopefully they will have many more years of bringing us the crack that we crave

For their 1 year, they are doing a huge give away

G-Collections.com - 1st Anniversary.
Bishojo Games Sweepstakes!
Win our Bishojo Games!!!

- Sweepstakes Schedule -
June 23 Accepting Entries for DOR & Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-
- Details of event will be posted on this day.
June 24 Winners will be announced for “DOR” & “Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-”
- Also…Release Date for:
- “Kango Shicyauzo 2 -Is The Sorority House Burning?-”& - "Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-"
June 25 Accepting Entries for “Chain” & "Private Nurse"
June 26 Winners will be announced for “Chain” & "Private Nurse"
June 27 Accepting Entries for “Tottemo Pheromone” & "Sensei2"
June 28 Winners will be announced for “Tottemo Pheromone” & "Sensei2"
June 29 Accepting Entries for “Tsuki” & "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?"
June 30 Winners will be announced for “Tsuki” & "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?"
July 1 Accepting Entries for “Kana” & "Watashini Konya Ainikite"
July 2 Winners will be announced for “Kana” & "Watashini Konya Ainikite"
July 3-6 AnimeExpo2003
- We will be announcing more fun and exciting give-aways for this event!!

What am I missing? They’ve already posted the winners for the first drawing but I haven’t seen any entry forms!

they run on eastern time… dont forget… and they do it during buisness hours…

Man I didn’t win DOR. Oh well, maybe I can snag privte nurse. Hah if hell freezes over. Anyone else here never win anything?

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
Man I didn't win DOR. Oh well, maybe I can snag privte nurse. Hah if hell freezes over. Anyone else here never win anything?

You wanted DOR? I still have that DOR I got from Nandemonai, If you want it I'll send it to you, on the condition that you write me a review for my website ^-^

I also never win anything. I once won a RyoOhki doll but because I was too upset about my exam score, I didn't bother to check and when I did, the deadline had expired. I also won 10 Magic the Gathering booster backs from the Urza's Legacy expansion.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I also never win anything. I once won a RyoOhki doll but because I was too upset about my exam score, I didn't bother to check and when I did, the deadline had expired. I also won 10 Magic the Gathering booster backs from the Urza's Legacy expansion.

Is it fun contradicting yourself? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Apparently, I really have to buy Kango Shicyauzo Voice+ after all.

Congrats to Nobody, he beat me in the drawing to it.

Me, too!!!

Nobody won…

I wanna too!!!

Its funny that nobody won, especially since they had to put in parenthesis that “Nobody” was his name . I havn’t seen any post from Nobody in awhile wonder what happened to him…

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
I havn't seen any post from Nobody in awhile wonder what happened to him....

I suppose, he took the sneaky route and became a lurker. However, he just wrote a small statement in the "Witches of Salem"-thread.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Nobody won... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

I feel the same way!
It's weird that we were beaten by Nobody and still didn't win. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

I guess I am the only one here who wants to play DOR? lol. Hell Bokmeow, I would for sure write you a good review for your site if you hooked me up with DOR. Email me at airbats801@hotmail.com if you are serious.

Yeah, I was hoping to get out of paying for a second copy of Kango by winning it… no such luck.

Well at least they are offering a decent deal on the 2 games. I’ll probably pick them up pretty soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
If that made any sense, I'd be surprised.

Surprise, Surprise!
Most of it made pretty much sense. Only the first sentence of the german paragraph has a very strange syntax. Of course I can figure out what was meant with it, but I can't recommend using this syntax during the negotiations about the Hannoverans [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

I would rephrase it like this: "Unicorn, ich möchte mich [bei ihnen] dafür entschuldingen, dass ich Ihnen keine Antwort auf die E-Mail gegeben habe." The part in square brachets isn't really necessary, but since you chose to use the formal "Sie/Ihnen", this addition makes the apology sound more polite. If you'd on the other hand used the informal "Du/Dir", this addition would sound exaggeratedly polite and thus even leave the impression of insincerity.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-25-2003).]