G-Collections Acquires ZyX's Amorous Professor Cherry (

I will give this game a try due to this possiblity. HOWEVER, EXPECT A BOYCOTT IF I EVER HEAR NEWS OF ANYTHING (with the exception of mosaic removal, of course) BEING CHANGED OR EDITED OUT.

That being said, I will wait until this game comes out before ordering.

[ 06-28-2007, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: B173 M3 ]

Wait. The same guy wrote Crescendo and Sensei 3?

Well, isn’t that, uh, interesting …

My dark might has given me unspeakable insight. I have derived a proof of one of the titles’ identities, which is too long to be recited here.

Another game goes down on my buy list, thank heaven that i did some overtime before my vacation.

Yes but i like his drawing style, another thing who put this game on my must buy list.

[ 06-29-2007, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Johan ]

Yes, the main character is supposed to look really young, but he isn’t. Still, using strange protagonists isn’t completely new for Zyx. If you recall, the main character in Do You Like Horny Bunnies? was supposed to have so many feminine features that many people thought he was a girl.

I’m almost positive that this takes place in high school.

I think that this is a good direction. Zyx makes very sexual games and the writer seems to be popular as well, so this has a strong chance of success. As for folks complaining about the art style where the girls look the same… I don’t understand this kind of griping. Many artists and manga-ka draw their characters similar to each other and this has yet to cause any kind of uproar with their fans. If anything, if you like that art style, then it’s a huge plus.

I’m definitely going to get this game when it comes out.

By the way, the not-so-subtle joke behind “Professor Cherry” is that she is still a virgin.

I have an immediate interest in any game that Crescendo’s writer is involved with. But I really dislike the artwork and how it looks like the same girl every single game. This is made even worse when I don’t think she’s very attractive in the first place.

I’ll probably take a pass on this one which is a shame since the writer makes the game such a promising release.

I haveto agree the artwork i’m not fond of at all, but i like the writer…

Nice. Looking forward to this, though with a Feb. 2008 release date, it’ll be a while, lol.

There is no official release date for Amorous Professor Cherry set yet. When there is you’ll find out about it here on the forums, via press releases on news sites, etc. Believe me, we’ll let you know. ^^