G-Collections Acquires ZyX's Amorous Professor Cherry (

:slight_smile:

I will be on hand to cover the AX07 Announcements btw. If there is a hotspot where the panel is taking place I can do E3 coverage worthy minute by minute updates…just for fun (the site never lets me in on the really big conferences). If not you’ll have to wait a few minutes after the announcements before I can update with whatever two titles are announced. A transcript will follow either later that night or the next day because I have permission to audio record but not video tape this first official panel from JAST USA.

Of the at least 11 titles recently acquired, here is what’s left to be announced:

“1. Kxxxxx xxxxxxx
2. Cxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx
3. Axxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
4. Kxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not sure on this one; this is just arbitrary length)
5. Kxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not sure on this one; this is just arbitrary length)
6. Title that starts with an S”

= = = = = =

1. = Amorous Professor Cherry

4 or 5 = Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy = Lightning Warrior Raidy.

1. = Snow Sakura = Yuki Zakura.

= = = = = = =

At least 9 titles will be under the G-Collections label and at least two will be under the Peach Princess label. They are planning to do an initial volley of six title announcements (the six hinted above), with two more announcements coming on friday.

[ 06-26-2007, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Oh… my… Goddess!! :smiley:

Nice move. :slight_smile:

Western b-gamers seem to enjoy Yamane Masahiro art style, given how many times I’ve seen questions posted (and not just here) about who the person is and what additional work said person worked on.

Thanks to Tsuki and Virgin Roster, he’s earned some nice Dark Side points too.

I’ll be sure to pick this title up, just to complete my collection of Mashiro’s handiworks. :smiley:

I pass. Let’s see the June 29th announcements (yes, I’m a difficult customer :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Well, I’m kinda surprised, given the Shouta aspect that is typical of the Student/teacher type stories. Interestingly, the official website says that Chirei has a Shouta Complex, and the protagonist looks like a young boy…

Well, they don’t have official ages nor academic positions, but I believe it looks like High School, or perhaps Middle School, given the uniforms…

I’m REALLY wondering how the script will go.

This is great I always liked ZyX games, some of them of course and Sendorikun is one artist that is great at his work. :smiley:

What will be next?(Deep in Thought)

here are my unofficial “harmless” un-intelligent/un-educated wild stabs/guesses:

kanon
air
clannad
little busters

:p   

…seriously, cant you guys wait for abit longer? it’s ONLY 3 more days :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-26-2007, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

Oh, I can wait for ever and for always, don’t doubt that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!!! Thanks!!! sees wallets

You’ve never seen kids around a Christmas tree stacked with presents before Christmas?

in that case, you better go to sleep right now and make sure you leave some milk and cookies in the living room coz santa’s watching :stuck_out_tongue:

ADD:
and besides, we are not kids anymore, are we? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-27-2007, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

For the record, I am not an employee or in anyway an affiliate of JAST USA/Peach Princess/G-Collections/Jlist. The correct name to be placed in your list would be “Shingo.” He is also the person who wrote the press release. I merely reported about it here. I am the same as every other member here.

I suggest that JASTUSA makes everyone who attends the panel to sign an NDA form that will last 3 months so that only people who attend the panel will know and you guys will have to wait a lot longer. Yes, I am cruel.

[ 06-27-2007, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

i will also notify the jastusa staff (the bouncers, actually) to block mockingbird from entering the panel room so he will miss out the announcements and goodies, and we know who he is since we have to ID check everyone (it’s a 18+ panel afterall, hence the bouncers) and peter knows him by his real name (since he is a reporter and interviewer) :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, i am…insane? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-27-2007, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

Talking about how it’s related to Shi-- someone stripping during the AX panel, ufufufufufufufufufufufufu?

More seriously, if “Binetsu Kyoushi Chiery” is making people drool so much, I wonder what the general reaction will be after all the games are announced. Heart failures? No matter what the games are, I bet they’re major sources of happiness for most people here!

[ 06-27-2007, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Watch out, you might send him into Solid Snake mode. Make sure to turn over any unusual cardboard boxes that suddenly appear in the halls and rooms. :wink:

Good news and also good job, Mockingbird-sama. Thanks for the info.

Keep doing your excellent job!!!

Crescendo’s writer, but the same artist that also worked in a lot of ZyX’s titles = all girls looking like the same (again!). :frowning:

But in this game there’s just three girls. So there’s lot of room to develop the characters and plenty of place to develop the story.

We can’t forget the writer is the same who did CRESCENDO. That game too had a somewhat strange artwork to what not everyone was accostumed, yet the story and character development more than make for it, turning CRESCENDO one of the best bgames ever released.

I just hope he did an incredible work in A.P. CHERRY, too, just like he did in CRESCENDO. :slight_smile:

Eh, I’m also of the mindset that maybe this will be good but maybe not.

Well, I’m actually looking forward to it. But, I suppose there are some obvious reasons why.