G-Collections CD vs. Download?

Can someone help me clarify one thing for me … because I am confused. Do the games already have Shipping included in the price listed? because on a few games I click on there is a $10 (in the shopping cart vs listing) difference between the Download edition and the CD edition. so I am just cerious. and some of the games prices that are listed are not correct.

In case I didn’t come through clear the first time (I have had people tell me I am hard to understand), is the shipping a seperate charge or is it included already in the game price?

Thanks,

[ 10-05-2006, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Shipping is in addition to the list price. They have a shipping cost chart listed here.

http://www.peachprincess.com/Merchant2/shipping.mv

so technically … you are saving around $9 - $10 for download edition? just seemed strange … Thanks,

[ 10-05-2006, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

One thing I’d like to mention about the CD-ROM versions is the addition of the soundtracks.

I don’t know which titles have them but in some of the titles, you can listen to the music off the CD-ROM, such as Private Nurse and Kana ~ Little Sister by putting it in a CD Player. So you’re basically getting the game and the Soundtrack. I’ve never purchased a download edition myself but in any game you can listen to the music in the music room also, but having being able to listen to the music off the CD is a cool bonus.

I just use GGDcut to open the archives and extract the music files I want and add them to my media player list. If I want to take it somewhere, I just burn it to a CD. I absolutely love listening to “A Piano for the Night” (Crescendo) in my media player. It works for Private Nurse too. I don’t know about Kana, I’ll get back with you on that once I have the game.

Crescendo does have some the best music in any h-game (or regular game, for that matter). Let us know how it goes with the other games.

Here is a screen shot of the music files I have extracted from Crescendo. :stuck_out_tongue: