G-Collections still making games?

Will there be any future games released by them? Or are they done? Cause I JUST discovered them. But it was kindof a downer when I heard they supposdly went bankrupt or something? I REALLY hope they return.

The mother company, CD-Bros (Japan), apparently went bankrupt. But Peter Payne took over G-Collections and its games. Peter is now looking for licenses so that they can translate more games and release them under the G-Collections label.

Any eta on when games will start coming our way again?

Peter must be quite wealthy indeed. Soon, all your Bishoujo Games will belong to Peter (sorry, just having some fun)

Well good luck to him on running G-Collections. I am sure he will do quite well with it.

All your Bishoujo Games belong to … oh hrm ‰hmm wrong movie ^^.

No Peter isn’t an borg, or is he ? ,-)

[This message has been edited by Shinigami (edited 10-22-2005).]

He will assimalate all your hentai!
Resistance is futile!

My two cents on G-C goin’to be like JAST-USA…

"We are the Peter’s and all your Bishoujo Games belong to us. We will assimilate all your Bishoujo loving entertainment and adapt it to our own thus making even more better and beautiful Bishoujo games. You will all learn to serve JAST USA, J-List and Peach Princess thus learning the art to love Bishoujo games. Resistance is futile."

Sorry lol, once again no offence to Peter or anyone, I think they are doing a great job providing more and more Bishoujo games to us.

I prefer to think of it a la 1984… (Been rereading it. Doubleplusgood book.)

------
In the year 2005, Peach Princess was at war with Himeya, and in alliance with G-Collections.

Four years ago, Peach Princess was at war with G-Collections and in alliance with Himeya, however the Peter denies ever having been in alliance with Himeya.
------
There will be no character development, no enjoyment of plot. All competing storylines will be destroyed. But always- do not forget this, Winston- always there will be the intoxication of hentai, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of titalition, the sensation of sex with nurses and nuns. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a naked ‘junior college’ girl sitting on a human face- forever.
------
But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Fuckfest Games.
------
* SEX IS PLOT
* RELATIONSHIP IS SLAVERY
* FUCKFEST IS STORY
------

And now, for the Two Minutes Hentai.

(Oooh yeah, it’s definatly a lazy Sunday afternnon. Had to get in on this joke, for sure.)

[This message has been edited by Vaga42Bond (edited 10-23-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Vaga42Bond (edited 10-23-2005).]

lol that was awesome. Now I want to read 1984. damnit! how am I supposed to balance books and bishoujo! I am in a pickle…

I prefer the zero wing version: all your bishoujo game are belong to us.

quote:
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a naked 'junior college' girl sitting on a human face- forever.

Damn you for that mental image. :P

Yes B-Games come from Europe harhar !!
gg

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
wait.. aren't the Borg Swedish?.. so that means.. B games came from sweden, correct?
(somewhat obscure movie reference)

I think it's Bork in Swedish, no?

Bork bork bork!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Chef

You left me no choice, but I really have to enlighten you all:
Of course, THE Borg is from sweden!

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
[quote] If you want a picture of the future, imagine a naked 'junior college' girl sitting on a human face- forever.

Damn you for that mental image. :P
[/quote]

You're welcome. Heh.

You goofy guys