G-collections

"We will be announcing upcoming titles!
Please wait for our new products."

This was said by their forum moderator there. That means that soon, we might except an update on their page and heaer how their current status is and how their new projects are going. I’m assuming that they’ll announce more than one title anyway, since he said “titles”, not “title”. Kango 2 might be among those new titles, it seems. I’m curious about what else they might have gotten their hands on this time… Only titles from Zyx, Kango and D.O.? Or have they gained the rights to some other games from other companies? Who can say? But in any case, it will be interesting to see

If Kango 2 will confirm, then I will be

I still wonder about we will see Kana or Chain sequel. Or more new similar gameplay of Kana or Chain or Kango or most Princess Peach games.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
If Kango 2 will confirm, then I will be [img]http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/edoom/biggrinbounce2.gif[/img]

I still wonder about we will see Kana or Chain sequel. Or more new similar gameplay of Kana or Chain or Kango or most Princess Peach games.

Hmm, I don't know if there is a Kana sequel, but I think that there is another game related to Kana... don't know about chain, through...

Well, it's hard to say what we wills ee, since we don't know what they'll release, but we know fairly well what to except from the companies that is on their side alreday; ZyX makes games that is just single-path, but those games are also very long... TRABULANCE makes gmaes that is kind alike TCI (or that is the impression of their games I've got after hearing from everyone about Kango 1, and reading reviews of their other gmaes as Gamelex GS US), but are shorter and less complicated. Hard to say what to think of DO, through; People say that DOR is an awful gmae, but at the same time they sat that Kana is a wonder of an adult bishoujo game (but you have to consider that ther eis a _huge_ gap between Kana and Dor in terms of time; Kana came out WAY after DOR)...

What to except besides that, I don't know, but... I think that Kana is their most popular game, considering the fact that the game even has a fairly good reputation among those who isn't all that big fans of the "h-game" genre, so they might try to set Kana as a standard for what to release; long emotional games with good stories...

But we'll see... and as I said, what we can except them to release next could depend on if there is any more Japanese companies that has showed some interest in this or not...

ZyX most famous games is the “Innai kansen” series AFAIK, so we may see it. There’s also a sequel of “Chain”, the “Recover” DVD-Rom episode.
For D.O., I think people are forgetting too quickly that “DOR” is a 1996’s game, so, of course it’s pretty bad by nowadays standard! (it was pretty successful in its time IIRC). And there isn’t any “Kana” sequel AFAIK.

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
ZyX most famous games is the "Innai kansen" series AFAIK, so we may see it. There's also a sequel of "Chain", the "Recover" DVD-Rom episode.
For D.O., I think people are forgetting too quickly that "DOR" is a 1996's game, so, of course it's pretty bad by nowadays standard! (it was pretty successful in its time IIRC). And there isn't any "Kana" sequel AFAIK.

The Chain DVD-Rom's are the DVD Players game version of the original game broken up into two parts.

quote:
ZyX most famous games is the "Innai kansen" series AFAIK, so we may see it.

I'd rather see Fortuna, thak you very much [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
For D.O., I think people are forgetting too quickly that "DOR" is a 1996's game, so, of course it's pretty bad by nowadays standard! (it was pretty successful in its time IIRC). And there isn't any "Kana" sequel AFAIK.

Well, now when you've told us a little of D.O. and Zyx, what about TRABULANCE?

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Well, now when you've told us a little of D.O. and Zyx, what about TRABULANCE?
From my bookmarks, D.O., Zyx and TRABULANCE. Go and see. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]
quote:
From my bookmarks, D.O., Zyx and TRABULANCE. Go and see. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks a lot! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Now; I want the whole collection of "Trabulance". Also, I've learnt about the japanes realease date of Kango2: April 19th this year. I very much doubt now, that we will see Kango2 among the next realeases from G-collections, but let's see. (On the other hand: Kango itself was released March 2nd 2001. Perhaps not that unlikely anymore...)

Hey, are those guys nuts? They release a new game almost each month? Do they want to ruin their fans?

I want to see the Innai Kessen Mahjong game translated, but considering Mahjong isn’t that well known yet we might not see it for a while (Uru Uru)

quote:
D.O., Zyx and TRABULANCE. Go and see. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, that wasn't what I asked for. Been at their homepages alreday [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]. I asked for your impression of their games?

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 08-14-2002).]

The Zyx mahjongg game got my attention too Bookmeow. I am actually going to order it from himeya in about 2 weeks. If you want me to let you know how it is just send me a email. Also have you tried Dat-sui Jan 2? I had a blast with that game. Actually still need to get one of the girls =P.

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Also have you tried Dat-sui Jan 2? I had a blast with that game. Actually still need to get one of the girls =P.

Hello!
I want to thank you for this recommendation. I bought it last month an yesterday, I have beaten the last of them (I think, the game raises the odds against the player, depending on the amount of beaten characters).

Also, well, I am not sure, but I think, there is a bug in the implementation of the rule of robbing the KAN:
Two times, the computer-opponents robbed my KAN, that I finished by drawing the fourth stone from the wall. I think, the rule of robbing the KAN applies only, if I am calling a stone discarded by another player for completing my KAN, but not, if I drew the missing stone from the wall.

Don't you agree in this matter?

Besides this fact, I also had really a great time playing is (and still have to get the 10 Million points more, in order to buy all accessories).

Glad you liked it Unicorn, I too thought it was a great game (reason why I have been hyping it so much :stuck_out_tongue: ). I have not had the problem you mention but if I understand correctly what you are saying is the computer took a tile you drew from the wall? If that is the case then it is a bug, but never happened to me. I got alot of points to earn as well to buy accessories… soon…
Also on a side note you remember the whole Sho-Ki secret characters discussion. Well I found out a couple days back that you don’t need the CD to play, and since I never uninstalled it from my WinJP98 I can still play :stuck_out_tongue: So i used your reg modification method and got the characters woohoo! Thanks for the info, At least I got to see the character was most depressed that I had sold it without seeing the glasses lady, but now I am happy At least till I format my machine and no more Sho-Ki :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
ZyX most famous games is the "Innai kansen" series AFAIK, so we may see it. There's also a sequel of "Chain", the "Recover" DVD-Rom episode.

There isn't a Kana sequel, but in the game ¯‹ó‚Õ‚ç‚Ë‚Á‚Æ (Hoshizora Planet) there is some mention of Kana ^^ *i think* but I know it was made by the same producer

Oh, the game is also by D.O. =D

[This message has been edited by Chiisa na Hane (edited 08-17-2002).]

oops double post

[This message has been edited by Chiisa na Hane (edited 08-17-2002).]

D.O. released a game last year called kazokukeikaku. Supposedly, it’s on the same level as DaiAkuJi and kiminozo which were also released last year. In other words, it’s a better game than Kana. But I’m not a wishfull thinking fanboy nor do I care about English translated games… Here’s something for you to dream about.

quote:
Originally posted by gaogao:
Here's something for you to dream about.

Or rather, something to look forward to if it is released [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. I know of DaiAkuji, but I don't know what kiminozo is?

I’ve been wantnig to order the ZyX mahjong game that was just released a while ago, but I need to catch up on english titles right now. I think ZyX has a pretty big fan following in japan. Considering I even get any of their games older/newer for under 3000yen on yahoo japan auctions says something.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a URAN game released in english, but there are a lot of other games I wouldn’t mind seeing in english either.

I justrecently picked up a older h game that came with a 1/7th scale resin figure kit, which is awesome. The title is something “maniacs” I can’t read the kanji ;_;. Its made by Tetratech, and is for win95. When I get around to it, I will post some pics of it if anyone is interested.

Uuuuuuu~ I love the theme song to CHAIN but I have yet to find the CD Single or even the mp3 for that matter >.<

I have that set as my computer alarm clocks alarm =].