Galaxy Angel hentai PC game

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a copy of the Galaxy Angel hentai PC game. I know there is one cause Ive seen some screen shots of it. If someone knows please help me out.

If you are looking for one in English non exists, or is it okay in Japanese?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
If you are looking for one in English non exists, or is it okay in Japanese?

I think I know enough Japanese to understand it good enough so it doesnt matter to me. All I want to do is find it and get a copy.

quote:
Originally posted by Keikun:
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a copy of the Galaxy Angel hentai PC game. I know there is one cause Ive seen some screen shots of it.

If you really have to use the H-word, please don't apply it to Galaxy Angel, because these games have NO SEX AT ALL. The most daring images feature the angels in their bathing-suits.
After all, the games are suited for ages 12 and up.

They were released one a year with the third just having been released on last week's friday.

The first two are probably out of print, though, so you may have to look for used copies...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-26-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
If you really have to use the H-word, please don't apply it to Galaxy Angel, because these games have NO SEX AT ALL. The most daring images feature the angels in their bathing-suits.
After all, the games are suited for ages 12 and up.

They were released one a year with the third just having been released on last week's friday.

The first two are probably out of print, though, so you may have to look for used copies...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-26-2004).]

Well maybe I was wrong but I do remember seeing a screen shot of Takuto and Milfie in the shower together at HentaiPalm.com. It also had the text box at the bottom with the japanese words on it like other h-games. So I was thinking it was an h-game for the pc. I know there are other games for it on the PS2 and the X-Box but I havent gotten those yet.

[This message has been edited by Keikun (edited 08-26-2004).]

quote:
I do remember seeing a screen shot of Takuto and Milfie in the shower together at HentaiPalm.com. It also had the text box at the bottom with the japanese words on it like other h-games.

I don't know that image, so it is certainly not in the first two games. It may be in the third though.
But because in the first game ther is a CG with Ranpha only wrapped in a towel, such an image (if it actually doesn't show anything) MAY exist. After all, the relationship between Takuto and his personal angel grows closer from game to game.

Another possibility may be a doujinsoft-game. But id that's the case, you are probably out of luck because I don't know any means to hunt down a copy of such a game.

I don't think Brokkoli themselves would ever make an 18-kin game with the angels. You can visit their website and it will only tell you about the three games that I already talked about:

• Galaxy Angel
  • Galaxy Angel - Moonlit Lovers
  • Galaxy Angel - Eternal Lovers

The first two games have also already been ported to consoles. I am very certain about PS/2, but I don't know about X-Box because I simply ignore the very existence of that console.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-27-2004).]

quote:

Another possibility may be a doujinsoft-game. But id that's the case, you are probably out of luck because I don't know any means to hunt down a copy of such a game.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-27-2004).]

A doujin-soft game?Is it possible for the fans there to create a game?

Yes, I have that picture too, and the GUI does look the same as the ones on the PC game. But there is nudity.

Here, let me upload so Unicorn knows what we mean:

http://irc.wgp.org/users/papillon/galangpc.jpg

(as I said, nudity)

Well if nudity is all there is then that is not major, well anywhere but this backwards U.S. market that somewhat condones bloody graphic killings but abhors even just that much nudity in games.

quote:
Originally posted by RedHell:
A doujin-soft game?Is it possible for the fans there to create a game?

And not just that... some of the best and most memorable bgames ever were originaly doujin-soft. As far i know, is that way many new bishoujo game companies are created in Japan... they were originally doujin-groups.

Take for instance the Doujin-Group TYPE-MOON. They created the bgame TSUKIHIME. This game were so famous and popular, so it gained lots and lots of other products based on it, like other games (the MELTY BLOOD series), books, Mangas and even a 12-episodes TV Series. Now TYPE-MOON is a great profissional company.

all the KING OF HEARTS games are doujin-soft too.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 08-27-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
[B Here, let me upload so Unicorn knows what we mean:

(as I said, nudity)[/B]

* Amazed *
Well, as you said: It looks very much like the interface of the original games.

Hmmm... I wonder...
After all, the relationship between Takuto and his angel advanced from GA to GAML, so perhaps this MIGHT happen in GAEL.
But on the other hand, they even avoided showing Mint's kiss back in GA, so such daring images now are quite out of the line.

Well, I was busy with Chitoses Scenario in GAML last weekend, but I assume I should play Milfie's scenario in GAEL a.s.a.p. in order to check this.

So back to the main question. Sorry for being impatient but does anyone know where there is a copy of this if it even exists?

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:

(as I said, nudity)

Err, I just read the text in the graphic. Actually, this is not just nudity at all. There is apparently really something happening in the shower.

So, I assume if this game really exists, it has to be a doujinsoft product. But I have to admit, they have done quite a good job with the CG as well as the user-interface.

Of course, there is also the chance that someone only made the CG, added the elements that look like a user-interface and now just gloatingly reads at all the questions on the web for this game.

After all, there is no law stating that April 1st is the only day for pranks...

Interesting I also thought that they wouldn’t put h content with GA. If it’s a real game I might even be interested

Just a small information in this matter:

I played last weekend through Milfie’s path of GAEL and have proven that this particular picture is not from there.

So, only two possibilities remain:
- doujinsoft
- prank

quote:
Just a small information in this matter:

I played last weekend through Milfie's path of GAEL and have proven that this particular picture is not from there.

So, only two possibilities remain:
- doujinsoft
- prank

Well lets hope its the first choice. Oh and thanks for doing that by the way.

quote:
Oh and thanks for doing that by the way.

No sweat.
I would have played her path first anyway before she is still my favorite, even though Chitose is quite a runner-up.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep:
Sorry to burst your bubble, folk, but the "pc GA h-game pics" are old 2chan edits, no such game exists.

Damn that sucks. How did you figure that out?

I realized recently that there’s a game on Newgrounds based on the Galaxy Angel series. The keyword I used to find it through Google was “Galaxy Angel date sim.” As of October 8, it’s listed on the NG Mag as yet to be finished.

Aside: I posted a mini rant about Newgrounds on my journal (begin shameless plug) livejournal.com/users/taiyakifan, saying how I respected the people there, but that the games just didn’t seem very interesting to me. Kind of like Adam Warren’s comics - not all that interesting to serious anime/manga fans, but not really appealing to most serious comic fans. (End shameless plug.)

-Gekiganwing/The Taiyaki Fan

Yeah, a good example is the Sex Kitten games. They suck major ass.