Galaxy Angel update

Why? Broccoli’s president is known publicly to want to push for english release of interactive novel game titles and the like linked to anime and/or manga. They’ve made a couple annoucements before this.

A grain of salt is too little credit, but…you’re right we should wait until we see more. But yea, you just are even more pessimistic than I am.

Go here and read up on their forums about it.

I have to agree with Infinity. I don’t find the news to be credible enough to make a news post. Is she the one doing the English translation btw?

[ 02-05-2007, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Well just because they broke it on one so blatantly does not mean they would be willing to do so on another. However they shouldn’t be doing so on either case.

So if they wanted to break NDA and didn’t want to be caught as easily, pming would be better. But still…however it’s not unheard of for some companies to use people to leak info like this, especially in forums.

posting a beta and being respnsible for its content are not quite the same. Crowd could use a 3rd party to translate their games or make official mods to something like BS, but host them on their website because people come to their website more. I’m not defending this, just saying don’t read too much into it.

Those links you have not working at all seems to be more suspicious…

Looks like I got a ball rolling almost a week ago in that AnimeSuki thread, and it’s now confirmed that that person is just spreading misinformation.

Still… I’d say we stick by our guns and keep hoping in a possible license.

“Misinformation” is when someone spreads something they honestly believe, but turns out to be wrong. “Disinformation” is when you make stuff up. This person is flat out lying about their ‘insider info’.

That said, I remember the initial announcement, I want to play these games, I want to play them now, gimmegimmegimme gimme it, it’s MINE! :smiley:

It seemed suspicious to me as well. Yes i was hoping it was true, but what was suspicious was the fact that they wanted to bring it out to the US market, but would be releasing a beta English patch…which isn’t how most companies go about it.

However, the fact remains that their is interest in Brocolli for bringing out these games to the US.