Galaxy Angel update

Go on over to this AnimeSuki thread, and then show your support for the English version of the game!

How? Who will bring this game to USA? I checked that whoever might translate Broccoli games at Gamefaqs. I found out that none of English translated Broccoli games. I did sign English Tokimeki Memorial game, long time ago. Konami refused to bring it to USA.

Broccoli’s been shopping around for a publisher for quite a while now, as their American branch doesn’t have the funds to do it themselves.

Because of non-disclosure and all that, they use “Company C” and the like until things are finalized.

Hirameki announced at FANime that they are working on a popular visual novel title that has a popular anime based off it.

Edit: I reported this news.

[ 06-19-2006, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

How could I not reply to this thread ?

If this is true, this would be the best anime game i’ve bought in a while… I’d definatly be pre-ordering this.

That just sounds like the postive kind of attitude and connections we need. Now if he had some connections at Gainax we could see a PM4 english release as well…

While I wouldn’t buy this game myself because I already have all three GA-games in japanese, I agree that it would be a great thing.

… and just in case th efirst game really gets released, you ought to hope even more that it really succeeds on the market. Because even if the story feels in the end indeed complete, it actuall is just the overture to the bigger drama that unfolds in the second part and finds its final conclusion in the absolutely brilliant third part!

[ROT13]
Vg’f ernyyl vebavpny, ubj Gnxhgb’f naq gur natry’f ovttrfg ivpgbel va gur svefg cneg gheaf bhg gb orpbzr gurve ovttrfg zvfgnxr… :c
[/ROT13]

Look forward to them - if they actually should show up! :wink:

[ 06-19-2006, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Silence! Just go sign the thread!

Wierd how this pops up at the same time that I’m counting down the last couple days till GAII gets released.

Oh, so you are going for the second cast?

I chose to be content with the first one - and not accept any others but the “true” Galaxy Angles taking that name. A team without Milfie and Ranpha just can’t be the “Galaxy Angels” for me!

I know: it’s my loss, right? :wink:

Anyway, if you are going to take a look at them, then please give us your impression - perhaps not right here but in the “Japanese games reviews”-area…

Well honestly the new characters don’t look that great to me, but its something new and I love games like these so why not? The entire old cast is still in it so I can see more Chitose at the very least. :smiley: And you never know, I like the Sakura Taisen 3 Paris cast a lot more then the originals, so I’m keeping my opinions open.

I don’t know…it still seems like Tenchi Muyo!:GXP where although you see all the characters from Tenchi series it’s not often…but maybe I’m wrong and they’ll actually have decent amount of appearances of Mint and Vanilla :smiley:

[ 06-20-2006, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Oh! A Sakura Taisen fan! :slight_smile:

What do you think of the New York crew? Most people seem to dislike them so much, but I think they’re cool. :confused:

I was a bit disappointed with the STV crew. It was nice to finally get Lachette in a game (how many years ago was the movie now?), and I liked Suburu, Gemini, and Sagitta. But Diana’s voice makes my ears bleed, and Rika is just scary, and Taiga is nowhere near as cool as Oogami. Plus the game tried WAY to hard to be American. Rika is a starving mexican orphen that lives in an abandoned warehouse on the pier… no wonder Sega cancelled their plans to bring it here. :roll:

16 people have voted thus far. From those, 4 are Peach Princess BBS members:

Benoit
Jinnai
Faust
ksarchet

Where are the others?! Let’s show our support!

Yea c’mon! I’ve posted this on other boards too…

Actually there is a couple others i could post on it…

::goes to copy and past post from other said board i made::

Too lazy to create account… I did make a newspost of it on AMN Anime if it helps.

Oh come on… It doesn’t even ask for e-mail validation. It’s a snap to create.

A certain Reika Tsukishima has been posting some cryptic information (in Engrish) on Animesuki from time to time. Now she has announced that the beta is approaching.

If my WinXP laptop allows it (no 3D card, and the thing has slowly been going to hell), I’ll join this beta test, if only to make sure that the English is correct. The person posting doesn’t put me at ease…

Excellent. I have been wanting to play these games for awhile.

But if she’s one of their translators, I fear for the All your base quality of the translation …

Woohoo! I’ve been waiting for this news for sometime.

[ 02-03-2007, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]