Game Manual for Crescendo?

Hi,

Well I recently ordered a couple of things from Archonia. These games were Crescendo, Hitomi and X-Change 1. Anyway, upon checking inside, I came to notice there were no manuals, just the CD’s themselves. Now, for the folks that own these games here, do manuals come with the products? Or just CD’s? For a price, I don’t want to be left out lol.

Thanks.

I don’t own those games, but I did read before that G-Collections games don’t come with manuals. There is a help file on the disc, though.

Both Crescendo and Hitomi have no manuals, just the HLP file on CD.

Cheers, that is good to know then. Thanks for clearing those two up. Does anyone know about X-Change 1 though?

Thanks.

I don’t have this one, but supposing it’s the same as other two, my guess is no manual with X-Change 1…

Thanks for your help, my mind is now at ease.

No manual with any of the G-Collection games, I can confirm. (Not like there’s that much to explain anyway, ne? “Click your response, assuming you were ever given a choice in these matters sometimes.”)

X-Change is, as everyone here should know, published by a company known as Peach Princess.

There is no manual included with X-Change; however there is a one-sided insert, with the following instructions for installation:

"to install X-Change, insert the CD-ROM into your computer. open the CD-ROM volume via the My Computer icon andclick on the Setup icon to run the game installer. The instaler will ask you where you wish to install the X-Change game and related files (30 MB required). After the game is installed, you can run it from the icon in the Start menu or on your computer’s desktop."

Also,

"Troubleshooting

If you have problems with the game, be sure to consult the readme file on the CD-ROM for advice on how to solve the problem. Check the support section of the Peach Princess homepage for up-to-date information. If you still have problems, please contact peach Princess support via email and we’ll get you a quick reply."

Other than Peach Princess thanking you for your purchase, the game name and a nice background piccie of Girl-Takuya, that’s it for the insert.

X-Change 2, as well as at other Peach Princess games have booklets included.

Peach Princess is responsive to support questions (something I’ve discovered by personal experience), so if ya have a problem, don’t hesitate to sing out to them.

We nearly always print manuals, since we’d want them ourselves with games that we buy. Unfortunately, G-Collections never printed manuals with their titles.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Unfortunately, G-Collections never printed manuals with their titles.

But Peter... there was never enough gameplay in the G-Collection Games to warrent a manual. (Page 1 to 4: The Left Mouse Button. Page 5-6: The Right Mouse Button. Page 7-? Ummm...)

Then again, who knows? People have demanded stranger things, and I'm prety sure if enough people wanted them badly enough, you'd make something up. (Page 64: Advance Left Mouse Button Clicking Theory...)

[This message has been edited by Vaga42Bond (edited 10-27-2005).]

though unlikely, you can try to find the manual(s) over at http://www.replacementdocs.com/news.php

what if your using a 3 button mouse? they would have to have a chapter covering that.