Game psychology

The thing about brutal eroge that gets to me is that I am bothered by the idea that I’m supposed to get off to the dark sex. I know that’s why the creators put the sex in there, and I can’t say I like that a whole lot.

indeed Uma~ and papillion the first and the third would be hot , not a fan of dick nipples though.

Just to throw an idea out there:

Aside from what Narg mentioned regarding realism, I think the first picture places sexual abuse sort of in context - certainly pictures like the first one seem to be much rarer in eroge than the other two. I guess for some people, it’s probably easier to enjoy in some sense what’s depicted as it’s divorced from it’s context - to have the erotic aspect emphasised, rather than the actual abuse. Along the same lines, a lot of the time the female starts to enjoy and become aroused by the rape, which probably helps to reduce the guilt-factor for some people too.

I don’t think it’s the realism of the games that put people of - it’s the perspective of narration!

Even though I have a problem with tentacle-stories because bestiality isn’t my cup of tea, I am fairly sure that those stories are rather being told from a third-person-perspective - definitely not from a I-point-of-view of the tentacle-beast.

In contrast to that, we have my two favorite examples of most-despicable human-like characters: Kengo Inui from Virgin Roster and Oogata Seishirou from Mayonaka series. In both cases, by playing the game the player is quite more put into the shoes of the bastard than he/she is while playing a tentacle-game with a half-voyeuristic 3rd-person-view-narration.

And in the case of Kengo Inui, it really is close tzo unbearable to read all the time how much he is so full of himself - regardless if it is justified or not.
And Oogata Seishirou is … not controllable by the player at all! But then, I shouldn’t be too surprised about that if he even managed to defy the control of a demon lord, who possesed him!

Oh yes… Oogata is a bastard incarnate. Those games have been out of print in Japan for awhile now. There’s also never been an announcement to release them again. I’ve been hoping for a “renewal” DVD compilation: but no luck. :expressionless:

LOL! This is why I’m a darksider… :twisted:

lol. That was awesome.

Dude… From you, I expected something on Guro-chan average! That isn’t even worth a blink.

Your attempt at reverse psychology to have me post my bloodiest, goriest, sickest images will not work. Narg has professionalism, I’ll have you know. :wink:

You can see Gore and laught : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbOmCUWm25w :mrgreen:

I love that movie, did you know that they used more than 300 liters of fake blood, only in the last scene? That film is probably the most goriest slaughter-fest ever made…

Yeah I know since i’m a big fan of it ^^
And Braindead still have the record of bloodiest film ever… And also, did you know that’s The technique used for filming the Mother at the end was he “beta version” of the one used in LotR for filming Hobbit when they are near another actor.

In fact the Mother at the end of Braindead is only about a little more than 2m tall :wink: (it’s a tall actor in a costume)