Games on Tablet?

I just picked myself up an Android Tablet and was curious if there were any B-Games available on the device, in English. Anyone know of any?

With a quick look in the Play Store, there seem to be a couple of things- ports of a few of the free ren’py titles, even some (unofficial, possibly illegal) ports of bgame engines designed for fan translations. Try searching for stuff like ‘visual novel’ or ‘renai game’.

I haven’t personally tried any of these because my android device is a phone and a phone doesn’t seem like the most pleasant way to read a VN!

There’s more stuff available on the Japanese side of things, of course, but to my knowledge none are translated.

I found that Amazon Apps has “When They Cry Vol 1” on their site for free - but that was all I found on that front. I’ll do the search you suggested there, thanks.

On a similar note, if no one has ever checked them out, “Choice of Games” (http://www.choiceofgames.com/category/our-games/) has some very good text based adventure games available.

Looking at this VNDB list, there doesn’t seem to be too much. Then again, there might be some that aren’t listed on VNDB¬Ö

Nvm. Didn’t read the OP right.