Ghetto quickine review of Idols Galore

quote:
Originally posted by REL:
theres also the BUS scene in Xchange 1+2, yet no one complains about that wtf :P

Oh, we do. It's just that, well, XC1 is an old game, and we've harped on that subject enough that it's like beating a dead horse.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Oh, we do. It's just that, well, XC1 is an old game, and we've harped on that subject enough that it's like beating a dead horse.

Not like that has ever stopped people...

"Arrr! Take that, ye scurvy equine! And that!"
"But cap'n, it be dead!"

(Quote From http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cgi-bin/comic.pl?comic=434)

Well, i have to reply in defense of dark games lovers. I know there is a lot of people that don’t like ‘insult games’ (i think is a better term for dark games), but you have to consider that there is a large amount of people that like them a lot.

I don’t know what’s the big deal of discussion everytime a “dark” game is released, i mean if you consider there is a lot more of light romantic games than ‘insult games’ in the market for people who don’t like dark games, so let’s just let the people that like insult games have their way every time one is released.

I mean you don’t see people who like dark games complaining every time a light romantic bishoujo game with a crapy and predictable history line is released (and i’m not saying that there aren’t some light romantic bishoujo games that are really good with a very good history).

To finish this reply i will say i like insult games because there are umpredictable and interesting (in the psicology aspect of the characters), and the sex scenes are very exiting. In the end bishoujo games are in a way for people to live their fantasies and some of us have dark and wild fantasies, that doesn’t mean i’m a freak or that i’m going to rape the first female in street that cross my way.

Well, at least that’s what i think.

quote:
I don't know what's the big deal of discussion everytime a "dark" game is released, i mean if you consider there is a lot more of light romantic games than 'insult games' in the market for people who don't like dark games

I sure don't have the impression that we have many romantic bishoujo games... Especially recently, it's been dark all over the place.
quote:
To finish this reply i will say i like insult games because there are umpredictable and interesting (in the psicology aspect of the characters), and the sex scenes are very exiting.

The Japanese bishoujo market has those, but not have those qualities over here...

my poor thread… it wasnt intended to start another rivalry on the board… simply a 2 sentence review…

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
my poor thread.. it wasnt intended to start another rivalry on the board.. simply a 2 sentence review...

This is why I don't start new threads anymore, just ruin other peoples. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

------------------
精神 の 神

Well in my quickie reviews I usually say if there’s any dark elements in the games because I know there are people on this board who are against it and would have to think twice of buying the game.

my first sentance said that… and i think thats why people made it a hate thread… Me… i could tell by reading the game description that it was going to have dark elements… the last sentance of the description told me exactly what to expect… but that may have just been me