Gibo and Little My Maid Release Dates?

I’ve already pre-ordered Gibo and am planning to pre-order Little My Maid sometime soon as well; however, there is still no sign of those titles coming out. Is it possible to give us the release dates for the 2 titles, or at least the incoming title, Gibo? I would really appreciate it. Thank you…

Actually, I’m pretty positive, that Little My Maid is coming out before Gibo. And nobody knows the release dates. Peach Princess has that Duke Nukem Forever policy. It’ll be done when it’s done. People are guesstimating that it might come out anywhere from middle of this year to early next year, plus there are many other guesses to the release date outside my listing.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Actually, I'm pretty positive, that Little My Maid is coming out before Gibo. And nobody knows the release dates. Peach Princess has that Duke Nukem Forever policy. It'll be done when it's done. People are guesstimating that it might come out anywhere from middle of this year to early next year, plus there are many other guesses to the release date outside my listing.

Actually, I think Gibo will come out before Little My Maid. At least PP Homepage announcement said so ... Yes, I actually read the announcement ... ~__~

Even though I know PP has that Duke Nukem Forever policy, Still... I am anxious to know when those titles will come out, especially when my card has already been charged with the Gibo Preorder.

We don’t give dates anymore, since it was impossible to stick to any of them. We’re working on both games and will hopefully have both out by the summer cons. Gibo is the shorter game so it’d come out first, I’m sure.

And if anything was charged for a preorder game, this was done in error. Please contact us privately about this.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
We don't give dates anymore, since it was impossible to stick to any of them. We're working on both games and will hopefully have both out by the summer cons. Gibo is the shorter game so it'd come out first, I'm sure.

err.... by the summer ??? ... ~___~

Not an answer I was hoping to get as I was hoping that answer would be like "by the end of next month"...but still, thank you for the response. ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
We don't give dates anymore, since it was impossible to stick to any of them. We're working on both games and will hopefully have both out by the summer cons. Gibo is the shorter game so it'd come out first, I'm sure.

Heh, we did sort of notice the difficultly. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] At least guessing the release date gives us something to talk about during slow periods. (And boy I hope I make it to a summer con this year...)

I’m still holding out hope for a march release, for one of their titles. Just make sure you slap the printers around this time