Gibo Anime?

I was searching through Ebay and I ran across a DVD called “Step Mother” and from the image, it looks like it’s based on Gibo (or vice-versa). I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this anime.

I saw the same at Animeart. I strongly suspect that it is a Hong Kong fansub of the Gibo OVA or something like that (and the fact that they labeled it as “Vanlilla Series: Step Mother” seems to more or less confirm what I suspect).

Well, I’m positive it’s a Hong Kong fansub. I just didn’t realize that Gibo had an OVA. Not that I’d want to see it until after I play the game though.

You’re serious!? i mean, the gibo OVa has bewen mentioned here like 100 times… Well, maybe you just forgot it .). i’m not reallt interested in the HK fansub of the Gibo OVA either… but if they fan-subbed the Slave Bazaar OVA, I don’t know if I could resist the temptation…

I remember the Slave Bazaar one mentioned alot but not the Gibo one. Or maybe I just got the two confused. I mean, we do go through a lot of topics here. (And not exactly all of them related to Bishoujo either… )

Heh, true