GIBO..................DVDs?

Obviously I’m not Peter, but I can answer that, sortof. One did come from the other, but I can’t remember which came first. I think the show came first and then the game. Though, if I’m wrong, I know somebody’s going to correct me on that.

------------------
精神 の 神

The game came before the anime.

Which is another reason why I think the game is not as dark as the anime, which we were talking about in another thread.

Just wondering,if that’s true then why are their chara’s design are totally different?

I’ve seen the anime and the story is indeed alike but I can’t seem to agree that they came from the same developer coz the anime’s graphic is still better by far(altough the main chara always talking “mother” makes me sick)

coz the anime version is done by another company thus different staff thus different people doing the drawing, never in my life have i seen characters for both anime and game are drawn (and animated) by the same person…or very rarely

I would think it is also not the same because it is a different style of animation for one thing, much like the manga and the anime. In the game you have mostly still shots of the person, but in the anime they have to at least give the illusion of fluid movement. I also imagine with the manga you have people that can draw beautiful pictures in the still but have a harder time with the animation since it does involve movement.

I know animation is done but numerous stills placed together moving at a fast rate to create motion, but still it just seems like a different style of animation.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-01-2004).]

I would hope there would be three happier endings then the anime since it is more random in the game and there are three girls.

we’ll see when we get our copies of Gibo to play with

Has anyone got a shipping notice yet or just paid ready to ship?

The game came first, then the anime. The game is far more interesting in my opinion, with many layers to explore, art that’s 1000% better (anime is all done in China/Korea now, so it does not surprise me that the game is much prettier to look at). I hope everyone got their copy. Yes, it is a dark game, but it’s also very fun.