Gibo - Stepmother's Sin Good Endings Walkthrough (Spoil

quote:
Originally posted by 3w1g:
Ok Ill try get another one of the bad endings then to see that part. But just to repeat myself whats the deal with the ahppy wedding ending? Is there a way to get a good version of that ending? When you check it in the event mode it skips the last image even tough it still shows on the cg mode, so I was wondering if there was a way to avoid getting that last image or if it has any further relevance to the plot, like whos is the guy that appears at the end? I know Im pestering a lot with this but I really liked that ending and that last image, well as much as I like dark games and endings that really sucked

I wish there was a "good" version of the "Happy Wedding" ending, but I don't think there is one. By the way, I think the person holding the knife at the end is Mio.

quote:
Originally posted by DustPuppy:
as for the redemption one you have to get the happy wedding ending and then do one of the bad endings to get it, although it doesn't appear in the events list

"Happy Wedding" was the first ending I got, yet I didn't get the "Redemption" sequence after every bad ending. I only managed to unlock it after I unlocked all events (except for the "Redemption" sequence itself) on event mode.

Actually, not all bad endings are followed by "Redemption" once you unlock it. If you rape Shiina or "cross the line" with Misako, the game still ends right after they leave your house.

By the way, if "Redemption" doesn't appear in the events list, then how do people even know its title?

quote:
Originally posyed by Vlafor:
I've only got the bad version of the stripper ending, and I know you do that by being more possessive.

How exactly did you get the bad version of the "New Life as a Stripper" ending? I tried following the walkthrough and changing some of the last choices, but I keep getting the good version or a generic bad ending instead.

[This message has been edited by Kaishounashi (edited 06-26-2004).]

I really wish there was a good version of the happy wedding ending too, its one thing to get an ending that you already its gonna be bad and one you even looked for but to try and get a nice one and being led to believe you achieved it only to ahve it turn at the last second was really bad.
I also think it could be Mio, either her or the guy who tries to rape Mizuko. As for the bad version of the stripper ending I only know about one and I think its the bad one. Btw does anyone know if there is any real good ending to this game? Just so I dont get disapointed by thinking I got a good oena nd ahve it turn at the end again

Thanks Kaishounashi that was the only events I needed and after following Life as a Stripper alone I couldn’t get that ending. Thanks again.

Hey everyone:
Ive gone through that walkthrough but still having trouble getting some of the events.
The events that i still dont have are:
playing with stepsister, service with mouth and tits, experimentation with sister, abusing dirty moms three holes.
Thanks to anyone that can help me

quote:
Originally posted by checkyhurdler:
Hey everyone:
Ive gone through that walkthrough but still having trouble getting some of the events.
The events that i still dont have are:
playing with stepsister,

You have to follow the "Dear my Sister" walkthrough, but ignore Shiina every time she talks to you. Then, after you choose "go watch girls with leotards" and throw some water at Shiina, you'll have the option of raping her. Choose this option and you'll unlock the "playing with stepsister" event.

quote:
service with mouth and tits,

In order to unlock this event, you have to get all blowjob scenes featuring Misako, and the titfuck scene too. If you've already followed all of Noirbo's walkthroughs, you're probably missing only one of those scenes, which you get by following the "Dear my Sister" walkthrough and choosing "have Misako suck me off" instead of "have Shiina suck me off".

quote:
experimentation with sister

Once again, follow the "Dear my Sister" walkthrough, but instead of "treat her gently" choose the other option when you fuck Shiina for the first time.

quote:
abusing dirty moms three holes.

Follow the "Happy Wedding" walkthrough (finally a different one [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]), but instead of "don't hand over the reins" choose the other option at the end.

Hey now i got all the events, but the only thing i am missing is 2 cgs on the 7th page. Im missing the 3rd one on the 2nd row and the first one on the 3rd row. How can i get this. Thanx

Hey guys does anyone know how to get the redemption ending with all events unlocked I decided to look at the redemption ending by doing the happy wedding? and then doing the Stripper’s Lust (Bad Ending Yusuke Kills Misako) and nothing happened except he says something about he wants Misako for himself and then he wakes up from the bad ending. What endings with all events unlock give you the “secret” redemption ending?

quote:
Originally posted by sky113:
Hey guys does anyone know how to get the redemption ending with all events unlocked I decided to look at the redemption ending by doing the happy wedding? and then doing the Stripper's Lust (Bad Ending Yusuke Kills Misako) and nothing happened except he says something about he wants Misako for himself and then he wakes up from the bad ending. What endings with all events unlock give you the "secret" redemption ending?

Now that you unlocked all events, all you have to do to get the "redemption sequence" is get a bad ending that doesn't involve killing Misako, getting killed by Shiina or raping either of them.

quote:
Hey now i got all the events, but the only thing i am missing is 2 cgs on the 7th page. Im missing the 3rd one on the 2nd row and the first one on the 3rd row. How can i get this. Thanx

You'll get those 2 pics once you get the "redemption sequence" for the first time.

[This message has been edited by Kaishounashi (edited 07-08-2004).]

Hey,

What is a bad ending in which you get the redemption ending and what bad endings are with Misako leaves and has another man who has intercourse with her everynight and Shina kills Yusuke?

As always I did not get all the bad endings though some are more amusing than others for example Misako say “YOU PERVERT!” and leaving and “I am bearing your child” which in my opinion is quite sad. Oh well, I think I am going to try the ending of Shina killing me because it sounds pretty good to get please help me on the redemption and the bad ending with misako leaving and having another man ending. Thanks alot.

[This message has been edited by sky113 (edited 07-08-2004).]

I don’t know about this ending with Misako getting another man, but if you get the ending where Misako leaves a note saying “YOU PERVERT”, you’ll get the “redemption sequence” afterwards.

You should also try following the “Dear my Sister” walkthrough and choose Misako instead of Shiina at the end. That’s how I got “redemption” for the first time.

[This message has been edited by Kaishounashi (edited 07-08-2004).]

I actually received the bad ending when Misako leaves because you are not good enough for sexual pleasure. Afterwards I see Redemption ending and the final two cg imgaes of Yosuke as a child and young adult with his pregnant mother with Shiina and then with another child though the father is unknown.

One last thing:
What is the path for Shiina to kill Yusuke.

[This message has been edited by sky113 (edited 07-08-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by sky113:
One last thing:
What is the path for Shiina to kill Yusuke.

I don't remember exactly how I got that ending, but I think you're supposed to follow the "Happy Wedding" walkthrough and ignore Shiina at every opportunity.

Domo. I think I will try that. I think Gibo really is dark and does anyone think the score for the game was somewhat amazing. I think Digital Objects game Crescendo is really good in the score. I will try the path tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by klipklap:
I'm missing Peeping Tom 1-2-3 event. I did all the others, thanks to the walkthrough here.

Any help?

When you have to choose what footage you want to see (bathroom, shower at 6 PM or shower at 8 PM), you should try every possible combination.

Thank you for your tips. I think I can achieve this ending.

In the note paper of Sex Slave , Mom and Sister Route 3 walkthrough paper I print up are all different walkthrough I read but, their still can’t get the wild time and Redemption (secret ending ) , I have the booklet list can’t figure it out how to get the last two good or bad ending of this game too. Sumptuous Feast, First Love, happy Wedding , on mother and daughter bad and good ending. And Dear Sister , Experimentation With Sister too I was difficult not anymore.Only one is not able to get is Redemption , other one has no tittle name. I’ll keep on trying but, maybe I would like someone to help me with this problem on Gibo:Stepmother’s Sin game please send me a message on the board post and send me a message in my mail ?

------------------
I like Jem and The Holograms Music, T.V show, Animation Hentai Movie, none Hentai Movies, Anime Musics. Don’t make fun of Jem And The Holograms muisc and T.V show.

[This message has been edited by Patricia Gallo (edited 08-03-2004).]

Help Me with the Gibo: Stepmother’s Sin Game on how to finished this game. I’m not able to get the Redemption secret ending yet I thought I had it. I know it’s the old guy tried to rape Misako his stepmother . The old guy said he will get his revenge on me but it did nothing happened yet.There is one more different ending on this game I still haven’t figure it out yet what is the name of the ending is because I have the small booklet with the list of the good, bad ending. Please help me with the Gibo game. I already have it on paper walkthrough on Sumptuous Feast, First Love, Happy Wedding, Sex Slave, Mom and Sister, Dear Sister, Playing with Stepsister, Dear Sister,Experimentation with Sister, New Life as A Stripper, but, not Redemption nope. I can’t get done yet need help ?

------------------
I like Jem and The Holograms Music, T.V show, Animation Hentai Movie, none Hentai Movies, Anime Musics. Don’t make fun of Jem And The Holograms muisc and T.V show.

Can someone please tell me how to get the remaining pics in the middle of the first cg page, the one that’s a close up of Misako’s breast.

I know there are atleast 3-4 pics in the series but the only one i’ve been able to get is the one from the beggining when you help her move the boxes.

• Bump

Come on, doesn’t anyone here know the answer to my question?

You just have to choose “Help her move in” when you first meet Misako.