Gibo - Stepmother's Sin Good Endings Walkthrough (Spoil

After getting Gibo’s bad endings numerous times (when you are able to memorize all the bad endings’ dialogues, you KNOW you have got them too many times), I finally unlocked all the CGs, events and got all the good endings. To save people from going through the same difficulties that I encounted playing the game, I have written a walkthrough that contains the routes that will lead you to each good ending. However, Do know one thing. There are more than one paths that we can take in the game to get to each ending. The following paths are the paths I took while playing the game. Also, in order to collect all the cgs and events, you might need to put a little work in it as the paths taken in this walkthrough only contains cgs and events that lead to good endings. Enough said. Hopefully, you will find this walkthrough useful.

In case anyone finds anything wrong with this walkthrough, please do post under this thread. The info. will be greatly appreciated.

PS. How to unlock the secret ending “Redemption” ? The question that was troubling me has been answered in the posts under this thread by other posters. :slight_smile: Let’s give him/her an applause.

-Sumptuous Feast- (Sumptious Feast)
(1) Take a walk into the town
(2) Walk towards the alley
(3) Naturally, bang her
(4) Continue to observe what she’s doing
(5) Help her move in
(6) Acknowledge Misako as your mother
(7) Strike a conversation with shiina
(8) Go ask Mio
(9) Let your body do the talking
(10) Have a talk with Shiina
(11) Be nice to her
(12) About her first time
(13) Stay this way
(14) View footage from shower
(15) View footage from 8 pm - 10 pm
(16) Sleep
(17) I don’t feel like going <-----------------SAVE POINT(A)
(18) Talk to Misako
(19) Buy her the leotard
(20) Talk to Misako
(21) Listen more
(22) Give her a couple of conditions
(23) Wash Misako
(24) Check tape of the shower starting from 6pm
(25) Ask her to do it
(26) Convince her with words
(27) Allow her to change clothes
(28) Wait for her to come back
(29) Think on your own
(30) Talk to Misako
(31) Peek into Shiia’s room
(32) Let her sleep
(33) China dress <----------------SAVE POINT (B)
(34) Don’t do a thing
(35) China dress
(36) Egg style vibrator
(37) Fuck her
(38) Do it outside
(39) Don’t have sex in front of Mio <-----------SAVE POINT (C)
(40) Save Misako
(41) Play with her ass
(42) Drip a candle on her

-First Love- (First Love)
(1) Start from SAVE POINT (A) and Choose “Sounds like a good idea”
(2) Talk to Misako
(3) Credit card hell is not for me
(4) Talk to Misako
(5) Go to Misako’s room
(6) Give her a couple of conditions
(7) Wash Misako
(8) Check tape of the shower starting from 6 pm
(9) Ask her to do it
(10) Convince her with words
(11) Allow her to change clothes
(12) Wait for her to come back
(13) Go ahead, call her up
(14) Talk to Misako
(15) Leave her alone
(16) Let her sleep
(17) China dress
(18) Tease her
(19) China dress
(20) Egg style vibrator
(21) Fuck her
(22) Do it outside
(23) Don’t have sex in front of Mio
(24) Just watch the action
(25) Fuck Misako
(26) Play with her pussy
(27) Drip a candle on her

-Happy Wedding- (Happy Wedding?)
(1) Start From SAVE POINT (B) and Choose “Nurse Wear”
(2) Examine her
(3) I’m in love with Misako
(4) China dress
(5) Egg style vibrator
(6) Fuck her
(7) Do it outside
(8) Fuck her now
(9) Save Misako
(10) Play with her pussy
(11) Don’t hand over the reins

-Sex Slave, Mom and Sis- (Willing Slaves Forever)
(1) Start From SAVE POINT (C) and Choose “Fuck Her Now”
(2) Just watch the action
(3) Fuck Misako
(4) Play with her ass
(5) Get the whip out

-Dear My Sister- (Dear My Sister)
(1) Take a walk into the town
(2) Walk towards the park
(3) Decline
(4) Ask who she is
(5) Help her move in
(6) Acknowledge Misako as your mother
(7) Strike up a conversation with Shiina
(8) Hold it in
(9) Have a talk with Shiina
(10) Be nice to her
(11) About her first time
(12) Stay this way
(13) View the footage from the shower
(14) View footage from 8pm-10pm <----------SAVE POINT (D)
(15) Wake up
(16) Talk to Shiina
(17) Greet her normally
(18) Go watch girls in leotards
(19) Talk to Shiina
(20) Listen more
(21) Give her a couple of conditions
(22) Wash Misako
(23) I can’t show such a thing to Shiina
(24) Leave her alone
(25) Allow her to change clothes
(26) Follow Misako
(27) Talk to Shiina
(28) Peek into Shiina’s room
(29) Ask Shiina out on a date
(30) Playtime with Shiina
(31) Concentrate on Shiina
(32) About Shiina’s first love
(33) Treat her gently
(34) Answer yes
(35) Have Shiina suck me off
(36) Take the daughter too
(37) Play with her pussy
(38) Get the whip out

-New Life as a Stripper- (Stripper’s Lust)
(1) Start From SAVE POINT (D) and Choose View footage from 6pm-8pm
(2) Wake up
(3) Talk to Shiina
(4) Greet her normally
(5) Nah
(6) Give her a chance
(7) Talk to Misako
(8) Giver her a couple of conditions
(9) Wash Misako
(10) Check the tape of the bathroom
(11) Ask her to do it
(12) Convince her with words
(13) Forbid it
(14) Talk to Misako
(15) Leave her alone
(16) Use Misako as a semen receptacle
(17) Nurse wear
(18) Examine her
(19) Misako’s pussy is the best
(20) An all-out charge with Adult Toys
(21) Use the vibrator <-keep using it until the next choice appears
(22) Fuck her
(23) Do it at home
(24) Triple attachment vibrator
(25) At 1 PM
(26) Just watch the action
(27) Fuck Misako
(28) Play with her pussy
(29) Get the whip out

Noirbo
6-12-2004

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 07-08-2004).]

Thanks for the walkthrough. I was finally able to get the 2 pictures i was missing thanx to it.

Thanks for the walkthrough. I was just bout to see if anyone has gotten all the C.G. and Events. Hope this answer all my questions if not i’ll replay back.

Now I’m missing two events. Could anyone help out. I’m missing Abusing one and watching blosson one there’re both on pg.3 of events.

[This message has been edited by freakyj_666 (edited 06-13-2004).]

to get the cherry blossums one. follow the New Life as a Stripper walk through except instead of choosing to take the mom out at 1pm take her out at the other time and u will get the cherry blossum even.

as for the other one its pretty easy to get. Try playing it on your own and see if u can get it instead of using the walkthrough.

Thanks a million for the walkthrough, but can someone tell me how to get the “training in china dress” (or something like that) event? I’m stuck.

quote:
Originally posted by kmusky:
Thanks a million for the walkthrough, but can someone tell me how to get the "training in china dress" (or something like that) event? I'm stuck.

In the game, after you choose "China Dress," there should be one other option next to Egg style vibrator. Choose that option and you should be able to get the event you want.

quote:
to get the cherry blossums one. follow the New Life as a Stripper walk through except instead of choosing to take the mom out at 1pm take her out at the other time and u will get the cherry blossum even.

I did that and I got the pic from the cherry blossom scene, but the event itself is still unavailable on the event mode. Is there a second version of this event that I'm not aware of?

I tried following the other walkthroughs and replacing "walk towards the alley" with "walk towards the park", since this is the only way to get the "1 PM/7 PM" choice, but the scene is always the same, and it's still unavailable on the event mode.

I'm also missing two pics on the seventh page of CG Mode: the one at the lower left corner of the screen and the one at the rightmost corner. How can I get them?

I haven't unlocked the secret ending "Redemption" either, despite the fact that I've already seen the other six good endings.

[This message has been edited by Kaishounashi (edited 06-15-2004).]

same here can’t get cherry blossom event but have the CG…Have all endings including redemption and all other CG’s and Events

[This message has been edited by jinx626 (edited 06-17-2004).]

I need help unlocking one event, service with mouth and tits. Anyone know a sure fire way to unlock the watching blossoms event? I tried what Alacard suggest but no luck. Also how do I unlock the redemption ending?

[This message has been edited by DevilTaz (edited 06-19-2004).]

I finally found out how to get the cherry blossom event. Not only you have to follow the “New Life as a Stripper” walkthrough and choose “7 PM” instead of “1 PM”, but you also have to follow the “Dear My Sister” walkthrough and choose “the sexy one” instead of “take the daughter too”.

I also got the 2 pics I didn’t have by following the “Dear My Sister” walkthrough and choosing Misako instead of Shiina at the end. However, the “Redemption” ending is still unavailable on event mode.

[This message has been edited by Kaishounashi (edited 06-19-2004).]

what’s the CG on the bottom left of the 6th page? that’s the only one i’m missing

[This message has been edited by DustPuppy (edited 06-20-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by DustPuppy:
what's the CG on the bottom left of the 6th page? that's the only one i'm missing

Just follow the life as a stripper walkthrough to get that pic.

Thank Kaishounashi for the tip on cherry blossom event. I've managed to unlock everything except the redemption ending.

[This message has been edited by DevilTaz (edited 06-20-2004).]

ahh thank, i’d only got the stripper one where you end up killig her

as for the redemption one you have to get the happy wedding ending and then do one of the bad endings to get it, although it doesn’t appear in the events list

Anybody want to do walkthrough with all bad endings?

try to play different choices before you must save data.

I just got the game today so I still ahvent found all the endings, only the one where misako leaves you with a letter saying she will see you in court, happy wedding and new life as a stripper. However what I was curious about is what is this redemption ending everyone talks about. That and what the hell is wrong with the happy wedding ending?! I mean honestly the bad endings were better than that, any ideas on whats the dea l with that ending?

once you do the wedding one, if you do a bad one you get this “wish i was nice, all i wanted was misako” thing after the end instead of just going straight back to the menu

Ok Ill try get another one of the bad endings then to see that part. But just to repeat myself whats the deal with the ahppy wedding ending? Is there a way to get a good version of that ending? When you check it in the event mode it skips the last image even tough it still shows on the cg mode, so I was wondering if there was a way to avoid getting that last image or if it has any further relevance to the plot, like whos is the guy that appears at the end? I know Im pestering a lot with this but I really liked that ending and that last image, well as much as I like dark games and endings that really sucked

I think… you play to end that you will not get no sex nights with all of girls. Then your rival will appear on ending.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
I think... you play to end that you will not get no sex nights with all of girls. Then your rival will appear on ending.

I am sorry that I made mistake. I tried to delete. It does not work. I thought it was Brave Soul. Please delete above message and this message. Thanks