Give me Gibo!

I have waited and waited for Gibo! I want it released sooooooon! Pleas PP bring us Gibo. I cant wait any more, soon im going to buy the japanes version if nothing happens.

Is anybody here who wants to express his/her special demands regarding Newscaster Mariko-chan and/or Used Condom too?

Of course, there is no need to make such a request for Oyaji Bazaar though, because…

* points meaningfully at a picket-line of starved skeletons *

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-17-2003).]

First of all, translation for both gibo and LMM are complete, editing comes next (which is another issue).

Just a little bit of insight on gibo. When I was in NYC for BAAF a month and a half ago I made a quick test on gibo’s alpha build. So the game does run and text are there but there are lots of stuff to fix. So I guess it’s safe to say that gibo and lmm are both at the same stage: pre-testing work. But yes, we will try to get gibo out.

Waffo! blink I really need to stop doing that…

Which does remind me, who ended up getting that game editor position mentioned awhile back? I want to know who I should start bugging the heck out of!

Well, im glad that I recived a respons so quick from the Admin and I will wait for Gibo as long as it takes! =)
I dont want to spoil the story by bying the japanes version. I will wait PP, I will wait…=)

I’m with you Ekylo, I wanna make the new person’s life hell until he/she get done Hahah that should send the person into hiding
Cool beans Lamuness so hopefully those 2 will be out next year and you can get to work on slave baazar and other goodies

Maybe we could invite them to a Hawaiian BBQ with the little shirts and everything.

I’ve heard someone say Gibo is the game version of the hentai anime Stepmother’s Sin. I certainly hope the game isn’t as dull and the story telling isn’t as lame as the anime.

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
I've heard someone say Gibo is the game version of the hentai anime Stepmother's Sin. I certainly hope the game isn't as dull and the story telling isn't as lame as the anime.

Yes it is, although I think the game came first. (Which is usually the case.) That's why in the begining you'll notice that Guilty is mentioned. I'm just hoping we start seeing both the game and anime translated. Usually it's just one or the other...

Hope we aren’t going to hear many more of the “Oka-san Oka-san” in Gibo. Kinda burns into my memory after an hour of Oka-san barrages.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Well this looks like this is the first translated B-game that has a anime for it.
Even regular games have few anime done.

Well, not actually the first. Gloria had it's anime translated for example. (Don't ask me for a comparisson though, I only saw the last volume.) And I thought there was another we talked about but I can't remember off-hand. Getting senile again...

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Is anybody here who wants to express his/her special demands regarding Newscaster Mariko-chan and/or Used Condom too? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img][This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-17-2003).]

Err, maybe not for Used condom, but maybe for NCM :3. And Gibo, of course. and "Oyaji-bazaar" too, even if I will probably have played the japanese "improved" version of it (Renaissance) long before it gets out :3.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
and "Oyaji-bazaar" too

*Points again at the picket-line of skeletons*

Thanks for your good intentions, but they should be enough... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-21-2003).]