Gloria Help!!!

I got Gloria last Christmas. I earned 82% complete scenes.
Gloria is more hardest bishoujo game than Snow Drop, Divi-Dead and True Love. I cant find hints from gamefaqs. I got faq from Himeya Soft. But it was not helpful to complete 100%.
How? How I get Elena’s and Lisa’s ending? How I get complete scenes? Thanks!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kumiko Kamiyama:
[B]Can’t get Lisa… and Elena is with George, right?

Yes, correct!!!

Oh crap!!! Dave got 98%. I got 82%. I tried to use printing faq. Its faq made from html and too big printing. I guess I had force myself to write down notes (possible finishing by several hours).

Anyway… thanks for info.

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
Also, remember, there are eight pictures that you can only get through the slot machine game. So, the best you can do without getting any pictures from the game is 94%. If you really want a copy of the walkthru, right-click the link and select "save link as". That way, at least, it will be on your hard drive, and you will not have to connect to the internet to view it. You can hit "alt+tab" during Gloria to minimize it, consult the walkthru and return to the game. I managed to get 100% of the CG for the game, although I must admit that I used the walkthru to get the bigamy ending. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

I'll admit that I had to use the walkthrough but mainly to find out about endings I didn't know about. Once I knew about the ending, I usually could figure out how to get there without the walkthrough. Annoyingly, the main problem I had getting the 100% pictures was the slot machine game!

could u send me this gloria walkthrough?
email = necropower@hotmail.com

damn, i only got 98% [without walkthrough, i didnt know it existed!! (]