God....no....

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus is out for PS2.
Dizzy taken by PWAB.
Justice clones.
Robo-Potemkins.
I-NO kills Sol.
Bridget kills I-NO.
A.B.A. kills I-NO and tears her blighted heart out.
Venom kidnaps Bridget’s twin bro.

Massive amounts of win detected.

I think ST is pretty much dead. Don’t forget that Ouji Hiroi has left RED to pursue new projects. Also the public at large hated ST5 for the most part. Sega probably doesn’t see the point in puting money into a whole new effort, so they are just milking the fans for all they’re worth. Also remember that another one of the ADV only games (like Mysterious Paris) was supposed to come out a LONG time ago. Probably cancelled by now. The DS game is sad, but still much better then the Digital Pachinko PS2 game we got a year ago. :roll: For me ST3 was the highlight of the series, 4 had a nice ending, but it was really short, and the actual plot was so lame. Oh well, at least we’ve still got Galaxy Angel.

Sakura Taisen 4 was supposed to be the last title. ST5 was just a cashcow attempt to bring life back to the series.

The shortness and sloppy plot in ST4 is due to SEGA’s early abandonment of the Dreamcast. The ending to the game was actually finished first because Hiroi knew how he wanted it to end. However the actual story and gameplay in getting to the ending was still in the conceptual phase when the console support plug was pulled. SEGA rushed Red Company into completing ST4 as a “Last Hurrah” for owners of the system and fans of the game.

Which pretty much explains the failings and greatness found in ST4. :frowning:

Supposedly the movie was to tie in directly with the original planned scenario in ST4, and Rachet was to make her gameplay debut as a girl to win (as the movie shows, she kinda takes a liking to Oogami). Parts of the original plot to that, were recycled in Episode 0 prequel for ST5. Ratchet of course, became a winnable girl in the actual ST5.