Good or Decent Anime

Exactly: If I’d think about hugging Sakuya, I hardly could deny that there are also sexual thoughts behind it.
But if I would just watch Aria’s face cloud over, knowing the next second there will be a “kusun” (or in english subs: “sniffle”), hugging her would really exclusively originate from the genuine wish of giving her the comfort for getting over whatever just went wrong!

You’re like a typical oniisan…to a typical blood related imouto… :slight_smile:

No, Sakuya is not like a typical blood-related imouto. :wink:

So…you mean that little sister characters are just the sick fantasies of people who don’t have a real imouto…
But,aren’t imoutos should be not blood related??? :cool: "
Like that.

If you’re willing to try something comedy and light hearted ecchi, without sex though, give Golden Boy a shot. It’s really cute, and the situations Kintaro gets himself into are really entertaining.

Golden Boy huh?
How about Tenjo Tenge, DNA2, Hanaukyo Maids_La Verite, and Steel Angel Kurumi?
They all have light ecchis right???

Ichigo 100%. It’s not strictly hentai, but it’s a great story and you’ll be on the edge of your seat til the end.

Watch Limeiro/Raimuiro Senkitan and DearS too for light ecchi comedy.

And, if you want to try some weird ecchi series, watch Inukami! I think that’s the very first TV series to joke with female AND male nudicy! :smiley:

EDIT: Added some links for more info.

[ 09-21-2006, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

What about Inmu and Shuzaku??? :confused:

I don’t think these two can be considerated “light ecchi” or “story-focused/decent erotic anime”… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, and i just remembered another 2 light-ecchi romance shows… REFRAIN BLUE and OKUSAMA WA JOSHIKOUSEI.

[ 09-21-2006, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I would not watch Ichigo 100% though, read the manga instead, its 100 times better then the anime which is nothing more then a ecchi fest. I’'s (a play on word as I in japanese means love) is another good although short OVA if your into romance.

If you haven’t watched it, love Hina ofcourse is probably the most popular ecchi anime and it has a decent story (though again the manga is better)

I’m all for love Hina!!!

Meh… I’d gor for Negima.

It’s got more heavy ecchiness, btu it can get away with it… cos’ the main characetr is a minor !

And thus, inelligioble for so many wrong acts !

Plus, it’s got more special effects. It’s also a D&D fan’s dream coem true… enough explanation for the diehard Roleplayer.

Uhhhh…Eto…eto…
Does anyone know of anime game releases for the PS2? I don’t mind if it it in japanese.

go on to getchu, you’ll find tons of them. There’s nadesico, Kenshin, Tons of Gundam, Evangelion far too many to list.

Hmmm…

DOes anyone know about any hentai anime… with stepsisters in it ?

I already heard of ‘Stpesister’, and the Gibo anime… I was wondering if there was anything else…

You’d “gore” for Negima? :slight_smile:

That show is pretty blatant pandering to the audience. (And yet, here I am reading the manga …)

I swear, the brainstorming sessions must have gone something like this: "We know people like fanservice. We also know some people have a thing for older women, and other people have a thing for underage women. Everyone does that, though … we need some way to differentiate ourselves …

“I got it! The main character will be a kid instructor at an all-girls’ school! They’re all underaged older women! Yes, I’m a genius!!!”

:slight_smile:

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Interesting discussion.

I recently joined Netflicks and I’ve already got about two years worth of anime titles on my list. But I think I’ll add some of the abovementioned titles, anyway. I don’t know if Netflicks has any policies against any of the really ‘ecchi’ stuff (altho, I wouldn’t be surprised), but that’s okay, because most of it pretty much sucks. What hentai anime needs is its own Miyazaki to show it the was (fat chance). On the other hand, has anyone here ever seen “Sailor and the 7 Balls”? It’s crap, but it’s soo bad, it’s good. The animation is about the crudest thing you can imagine. The characters look and move like paper cut-outs. One can imagine the ‘animator’ moving them across the background cells by hand. It’s awful, but fascinating, too. Kind of like a poisonous snake.