Good or Decent Anime

It’s been awhile since I bought or have seen anything new (to me at least). I’ve had the pleasure of seeing:
First Loves *
End of Summer *
Akiba Girls
Girl Next Door
Koihime 1 & 2 *
New Angel *
Magical Twilight *
Suika
Words Worth *

• indicates particular favorites.

Is there anything out there that’d be interesting to watch, somewhat similar to those?

The only one of those I’ve really even heard about is Words Worth. What are all those titles about?

Is this a thread about good anime in general, or hentai titles ?

Cos’ if it’s the lattr… erm… well…

~

But I got a huge list if its the former.

Ohhhh, is this hentai titles? That would be why I know nothing about them. I never got into the animated stuff, really. I like having control.

Sex Friend

Ecchi Anime/ Hentai Manga:

Sakura Diaries
Golden Boy

Perhaps a hint what exactly made those animes enjoyable for your would have been helpful.

While I myself don’t know all of the animes that you have listed, I at least know a few - and don’t see many common points among them.

You may find this helpful.

As for eroanimes that have been released with english subs and/or dubs and that I myself enjoyed a lot, there are:

[list][]Dai Akuji - The Xena buster[/][]La Blue Girl[/][]Wind of Ebenbourgh[/][]Vicious[/][]Inma Youjo[/][]Slave Market[/][/list]

[ 09-20-2006, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Words Worth was really good, perhaps the only hentai I’ve seen that could be good without the sex.

…Maybe Stepmother’s Sin?

Actually, now that I think of it, Bible Black was good too, and the ending was pretty messed up.

How come there are animes that I don’t know that are listed & those that I know but are not listed???
The ones I know that aren’t in the list are:
-Doctor Shameless
-Sex taxi
-Slave Princess
-Black-mail
-Dessert Island &
-Moon Light Lady

By the way does anyone know if there is a 2nd volume for DOCTOR SHAMELESS?and a 3rd volume for SEX TAXI?? I watched them but I think the stories are cut or not complete for after show it is written “To be continued”,but I can’t seem to find the next volumes…

Basically: different tastes/preferences and quite a lot of ero-anime available on the market.

For example I myself saw “Blackmail” and “Desert Island” on the shelf, but chose to buy other animes when I had the choice last weekend…

But actually all the others in your list are also entirely unknown to me!

AAAA…sou??? but I think I remember that some of them have labels of

Hmmm…light hearted, good mix between story and sex, would be a good description.

I see - that makes things more difficult…

“Light hearted” (=comical?) and “good story” don’t go well together - even less in adult animations becaue there the storyline is frequently sacrificed for gratuitious sex-scenes!

However, I think that
[list][]Pia Carrot[/][]Class reunion[/][]Lingeries[/][/list]might be worth a try.

My former suggestions are all ruled out by “light hearted”, and one of them (“la Blue girl”) also by the demanded mix because it hardly has a solid plot - but instead it was the only one that would have been comical among my first suggestions!

I have to ask 13, what anime is that avatar from? I’m… obsessed… Was listening to The All American Rejects - Move Along and it matched the girl stripping so well I… I… nevermind.

[ 09-20-2006, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: DetectiveConan ]

I think I’ll set up an anime thread in the General Discussion area, since this seems to eb the H tread. A non-H thread would be good.

I understand how you feel, because i prefer more story-focused ero-anime as well. And to tell the truth, most of the ero-animes you quoted are my favorites too. :wink:

Some other good titles i remember are:

-Dokyuusei 2 (15 episodes!)
-Kakyuusei OVA ~Elf Version~
-Tsumamigui (released in USA with the Bad tittle WIFE EATER)
-Pia Carrot 1 & 2
-Dousoukai (CLASS REUNION in USA)
-Flutter of Birds 1 & 2
-Elven Bride
-Pure Mail

If you liked Dokyuusei (released in USA just the 2 first episodes as END OF SUMMER) and Kakyuusei ~Pinkpineapple Version~ (released in USA just the 2 first episodes as FIRST LOVES), try to find the sequels. Both these series have 4+ episodes.

Ever thought of “Sister Princess”?

That’s right. His avatar is Sakuya from Sister Princess/Sister Princess Repure (BGame and Anime). The 2nd oldest and my favorite imouto, simply because she is so seductive and loves to provoque her oniichan! :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 09-20-2006, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

[quote]
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
[b] The 2nd oldest and my favorite imouto, simply because she is so seductive and loves to provoque her oniichan! :wink:

In my opinion…I’d prefer just one of them…both as a sister & lover…
You guys already have a clue on who I chose… right?

[quote]
Originally posted by Unicorn:
[b]

[quote]
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
[b] The 2nd oldest and my favorite imouto, simply because she is so seductive and loves to provoque her oniichan! :smiley:

[ 09-20-2006, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]