Good Yandere Titles

Yeah, we know…
Its only for reaction purposes…
From the SPOILER ALERT!!! thingie… :stuck_out_tongue:

“…Sou-ne…” :cool:

Just that…
I can not trully enjoy a game without anyone Dying Or Have Fallen… from grace or whatever…
The impact of it is just “…!”

“…Damedayyo…! Shizo-kun… You’re turning evil again…!”

What the hell…are you talking about…?

“…Eh…!?”

[ 12-15-2007, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]

Now I recognized you - you fooled me here long enough though, OLF! :eek:

[ 12-11-2007, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

If you clicked on the link, you’d have noticed the picture is too comical to be of my tastes~

OLF’s right…

“…Sou…ne…”

This one… and this one… are completely different…

“…Renshu no renshu…
Akete…yomi ga…”

Again… What are talking about…? :frowning:

[ 12-15-2007, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]

Why hello there. What’s that? You love me? I’m very flattered, but there’s someone else… you see, I’m dating the twins.

What’s that? You want to just talk then? In private? Okay.

SECRET SPOILER :shock:

For some reason… Tis remindeth me of one event in particular … :roll:
Heh… Only those whom playeth " it " would knoweth anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:

http://nekomarudow.com/y/main.htm
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product … d/RJ035189

After some random netsurfing for “High Shock Value” games, I’ve bought two DLsite games, and Yandere is the first I’ve played.
It’s 99.99% unvoiced (except the cute minigame) and also lacks Music and Scenario galleries, but the rest is really well done (if you like games with NO “good endings” and where the male protagonist is an idiotic asshole, of course :wink: ), even if Saki is the only real yandere of this game, in my opinion (the other two girls are merely psychotic :stuck_out_tongue: ).
However, maybe ironically, I’ve got the real surprise/shock by playing -just now- the second game, even after multiple re-readings of its “unusual” synopsis :shock: …

Good to hear.
I bought the game a couple of months ago and put it on my top list. I’m currently playing ???[color=red]?[/color]???, watching ???[color=red]?[/color]???, listening to the ???CDs #2 & 4 and reading ??? ??? so I guess you could say I’m in a full yandere mood. As such, “Yandere” would be the perfect game to play after ???[color=red]?[/color]!!!
…it’s a bit of a change after TH2AD. :wink:

Ack! Shouta! My eyes now burn~ :cry:

So basically my ex is considered yandere. Hey I learned something new today! :smiley:

If you learned something new, then the day is not a loss. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only if her eyes gloss over without pupils, she suddenly starts carrying around bladed objects, and she constantly whispers how you and she are the only ones for each other. Nonstop “crying laughter” is optional, although should be noted for.

You’re also still alive. Yandere typically are more resilient than your typical Skynet Terminator when it comes to “neutralizing” targets. :wink:

my recamendations for yandere games are Gore Screaming Show and Cross Channel.