Green Green TV

Well, i just saw this anime and i was rather surprised by its ending (should i say ‘dissapointed’?)…
Overall, it was a great serie where i couldn’t stop laughing (if u saw this serie, u must know what i mean )
The things i would like to ask are these…
1¬∞: Does this anime have some kind of 2¬∞ season or something like that? i cant stand heartbroken endings…
2¬∞: I think its bassed on a b-game never traslated, so, for those who played ut or at least know something about it…
What kind of ending is the one with Midori? (assuming that this anime Char and the game’s are the same…)
3°: Why is it that i always pick up romantic series with such sad endings!?!?!?

Well, it seems i found the answer for question 1¬∞ all by myself…
But 2 and 3 are still there!..

That kinda sucks for a B game:S :S :S

Thank god i just saw the serie and found ep 13… That kinda makes a happy ending (a little weird but happy at least)

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 02-02-2005).]

Nice anime series indeed!!
Dont now if i’m allowed to post a link but i’m doing it so if its not ok then please edit it Lamuness or Peter!!!

By the way 13:th episode is called Green Green Erolusion there allso is a OVA

Edited it myself…
Yes Italicus i have read that, thats why i wrote it like i did, but now its gonne so its ok or ??
I know how you feel aboute those things …

Gomenasai m(_ _)m

[This message has been edited by Thomas (edited 03-13-2006).]

Aherm, Thomas, have you read here?

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 03-13-2006).]

I might be dumb but …
Why is it that the “link” (which i never got to see, was deleted by the time i got to check this board) against rules?
I mean, which one is it breaking? :S
Because, as far as i can see, Erolutions is not licensed and might never be … And it was hard enough to get that stupid OAV …

Heh, it’s been a while Unholy. The problem is that, licensed or not, fansubbed series are not authorized by the original makers for distribution, and therefore any such distribution is an act of piracy. Since it’s a form of piracy, we are not allowed to put links to such material on this board. You can agree or disagree based on the “spirit of the act” or “there’s no actual sales lost,” but it’s still a form of piracy, whether you consider it ultimately wrong or not.

Avenger do a Google and i’m sure you will find the link to the site i edited out, if you dont already have it.

Its one of the biggest anime sites out there

The problem with this is, if you want anime to watch (and i know i want)its the only way to get your hands on new and good quality anime wrong or not.
I now i gonne take some flak for this but i’m just to addicted to anime to stop watching it. Sorry

I’m not condemning anyone–I’m just pointing out the rules and the logic behind them. If you only watch the localized anime that you can buy in stores in the U.S., you’re missing a lot. Now whether you should be obligated to buy Japanese versions of anime you watch fansubbed…that’s an interesting ethical question.

No thats ok. I was asking myself just that question when i first started to DL anime.(the pirate bit that is)
Since i live in Sweden the range of anime titels is even less ( and by that i mean we did’t have 1 titel subbed, not even in english, or maybe i was just looking in the wrong places ) then i the U.S, i could not even get the most basic of anime titels.
I fund that when i had Dl:ed my first anime (“Ranma Nibun no ichi” by the way)i was hooked on them so i just shut my eyes and continued to DL them.
Now i have bought Ranma, Love Hina and a big bunch of other animes i have fund in shops in Sweden. (yes anime was FINALLY starting to catch on)
Well the question of being obliged to buy the japanese version to when you Dl the anime… hmmm hard one naaaa i just wait for the english or swedish versions, so thats the answer for you when it comes to that.

I’ve heard that it’ll be released on R1 dvd- forgot which anime company though (might be Mediablasters).

guys you can discuss about fansubs but you cannot post links or provide information (or for that, ask for them) on where to get them…

please keep these things to yourselves and off this forum, thank you

gee. thanks liqour!

is there any other movies like green green ? like uh, shuffle.?

Lamune (TV series)
Kage Kara Mamoru! (TV series)
Himawari! (TV series)

Ehck, i just saw number three of green green. scary and most likely a hentai. STill funny in the end, poor yuusuke. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks ronxe!!!

courage, please STOP posting questions as to where to download your green green stuff. this is NOT a pirate forum

alright. i got it now.

so uh, anyone here seen shuffle?