Gun Shield Saigake

Is GSS even coming out anymore or can I just consider it a lost cause just the one ring at the bottom of the volcano

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
One B game to capture thier soul ...

Oh, they all do that.

Err, I mean. Nothing to see here?

quote:
Got a fire-proof suit handy just in case ...
I think the news has not changed since late summer.
Since LMM and X-change/3 are in the lineup for develpment GSS does seem to be suspend for a unknown amout of time.
[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 12-08-2004).]

In terms of chronology, it's right after LMM, and before X-Change 3.
But there are still problems that Peach Princess' programmers are working on. Hobibox couldn't give a shit. They have to reverse-engineer...

Keep this in mind. Gss was dropped in Peapri’s lap. They didn’t ask for it.
We don’t even know how much work hobibox did on Gss before they folded.

quote:
One B-game to rule them ... One B Game to Bind them ... One B game to capture thier soul ...

One bgame to bind them to the lands of Mordor??
i agree with Nandemonai (i hope i wrote it right), They all do that (At least with me [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img])
quote:
Originally posted by kmusky:
Keep this in mind. Gss was dropped in Peapri's lap. They didn't ask for it.
We don't even know how much work hobibox did on Gss before they folded.

Actually, they did ask for it. Many people were looking forward to it.

no we didn’t really ask for it; kmusky is right on this one

Now the real question is do they have any programmers working on GSS

I’m more concerned about how many translaters they have working on GSS. PeaPri is well known for their excellent translation work, and Hobibox…was not.

They weren’t going to leave the Engrish in, trust me.

well, we will see about that

Da da daa!

someone screams

You know as much as I want to see what GSS is like I may just buy the Japanese version and make up sentences in my head. Or I can try to use the little bit of Japanese I learned this semester and take 50 years to get past the first half of the game.

Look at the bright side…look at all the play time you’d get for your buck! $2 for a year of play time…you can’t beat that!

But it will not be game time that is fun…

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Look at the bright side...look at all the play time you'd get for your buck! $2 for a year of play time...you can't beat that!

Why do you say it? :s

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:

Why do you say it? :s

I think he means if it takes you 50 [25?] years to translate, that amortizes the cost of the original purchase to $2/yr.

I figure that after being sacked by Japanese prices and the overseas shipping cost, the total price would be somewhere around $100. Me do math fine just!

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 01-14-2005).]

Well when it’s put like that how could I possible turn it down. Or maybe I should just wait till I get to go to Japan for vacation in June.

Hey, I’m looking forward to GSS.

Heck, I pre-ordered LMM, oh, what, about 4 years ago? Peach Princess delivered on LMM. Why not expect them to come through again?