Gunshield warrior sakigake

Does anyone know when this is going to be released???

Depends on where you look. I heard sometime next month.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Depends on where you look. I heard sometime next month.

Probably will be...Hobibox has a fairly good track record on release dates. Viper V-16 was up about 2 months pre-release on JastUSA's website. Usually it will take a month after the European release, before it gets here.

… why does Hobibox still have Alchemic Girl on their website when it’s been, like, years with no news and no sign of the game?

Frustration at the lack of that game is what led me to develop Charm School. (Not hentai, but still SIM/RPG.)

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
... why does Hobibox still have Alchemic Girl on their website when it's been, like, years with no news and no sign of the game?

Frustration at the lack of that game is what led me to develop Charm School. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] (Not hentai, but still SIM/RPG.)

After poking around, I found this:

After several months of delay caused by some compatibility problems with the original source code, Hobibox Europe is working on the localization of Alchemic Girl a simulation / RPG hentai game from the famous japanese software house BlackPackage.
The game will be released in Europe this summer.

© BlackPackage - Hobibox Ltd. [2002.02.14]

Behold the fearsome Power of Google.

not trying to be mean… but we already posted this info… we are just waiting on the initial release guess of June 2003 (this is what the first rumors were) but Jlist and a couple other retailers say July 2003 (june is almost over anyway)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
not trying to be mean.. but we already posted this info... we are just waiting on the initial release guess of June 2003 (this is what the first rumors were) but Jlist and a couple other retailers say July 2003 (june is almost over anyway)

Doesn't surprise me that it was already posted.

Perhaps I should have said, not "Power of Google" but "Power of Boredom"?

“this summer” … posted in february 2002… Summer 2002’s come and gone.

It’s Sakigake that Jlist says is due July 2003, not AG. My complaint still stands… over a year with no news and no sign of the game.

Hobibox posted some new info on Gun Shield Sakigake. Says they are done with the Localization and have entered beta testing as of July 30th. So maybe a August release is in order…

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Hobibox posted some new info on Gun Shield Sakigake. Says they are done with the Localization and have entered beta testing as of July 30th. So maybe a August release is in order....

*laughs heartily*

I'd be very frightened of a game that received a few days' worth of beta testing. You do realize it can take like a month to simply go through the master/manufacturing process?

i don’t mind waiting a couple of months for a good beta-test to be done…this title looks really promising and it would really be a disappointment to ruin it by rushing it and leaving bugs or hideous spelling/grammar errors

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
i don't mind waiting a couple of months for a good beta-test to be done...this title looks really promising and it would really be a disappointment to ruin it by rushing it and leaving bugs or hideous spelling/grammar errors

This might be my last Hobibox purchase, if it's sub-standard because the translation and implementation of Viper Paradice left a lot to be desired.

im prolly the only one why who isnt bothered by translations… so long as i can play the game… and have a general knowledge of what im doing im happy… gin-iro barely passed… but i could still make out the story enough to know what was going on…

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
*laughs heartily*

I'd be very frightened of a game that received a few days' worth of beta testing. You do realize it can take like a month to simply go through the master/manufacturing process?

*Wonders what your laughing about...*

Apparently you do not follow Hobibox releases, Viper V16 went into beta testing 2-2001 was available for purchase 3/2001. Approx 3 weeks I believe, but don't ahve exact dates. Also Viper Paradice was up for sale 8-7-2002, 4 weeks after they announced localization done and beta testing starting. So hrmm judging from the track record a August release is very much possible. Just because Peach Princess takes 2 months to print a manual and finish mastering, does not mean all the other companies do too.

I am like you Gambit, as long as I understand the story (if there is one *ahem* Viper games...). I really don't care much about the translation.

[This message has been edited by Bigdog (edited 08-03-2003).]

i am not a huge stickler on translation either, regardless of my last post…i still enjoyed Adam The Double Factor even though the translation sucked…and many of the console RPG’s localized from japan have grievous translation boo-boos (Suikoden 2 pops into mind and it is one of my favorites)

but i would still prefer a company take a little more time and iron out the translation and bugs to ensure a good quality of game

I’m waiting for a disc to check before the final release is done… It’s supposed to come “very soon” although it’s been in that mode for a while.

I was on the Right stuf website just browsing and i came across Gunshield Warrior Sakigake. I was wondering if the date they posted (Sep. 1, 2003) was close to the actual date in mind