H-Game Pet Peeves and Pleasures

“True Love” was one of the first H-Games I ever played. and it remains one of my favorites to this day.

The graphics are dated, of course, but this was a game that has great replayability, and, surprise, surprise, your choices really mattered.

After all these years, that still might be the best H-Game I’ve ever played. There, your choices affected the choices you made.

My favorite gal? “I’m hot for teacher!”

Oh, yes, and “Hellllllooooooooooo Nurse!”

Peach Princess has consistently put out games I like as well, “Private Nurse”, “Gibo” to name but two of this company’s games. Both of those games share in common that there are but 3 gals as your choice to pursue.

I liked Gibo’s Love and Lewd meters, giving you the ability to figure where you stood with a character.

Replayability is important.

Look, there’s no question that a variety is a good thing as well. “Gibo” is a dark game. “Tokemiki Checkin” isn’t. “Private Nurse” is really a pure romance. The “X Change” series is comedy.

I certainly don’t hate games where the main character has girls falling out the trees hoping to hook up with him, but some fluff is better than other fluff.

@general_hentai: Private Nurse is sold by G-collections, not Peach Princess (it’s an AngelSmile game).

quote:
Originally posted by Akela:
Well, computerized or not, *someone* has to draw them in the end.

Besides, I tend to agree with papillon that characters changing clothes for no apparent reason would be irritating. Especially, because in b-games the clothes a character wears often indicate the kind of occasion. So, if the "normal" outfit changes, it's hard to tell when a character wears something special. This takes away from the atmosphere of "special" occasions.

Hmm...I'd just think that they were very hygienic girls who knew how to do laundry and change their clothing every day.
Besides, the fact that they have to wear a uniform every day when they go to school also makes things a lot easier.

But...I see your point. It's not really that big of a deal.

[This message has been edited by Hhaze (edited 01-30-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Hhaze:
Hmm...I'd just think that they were very hygienic girls who knew how to do laundry and change their clothing every day.
Besides, the fact that they have to wear a uniform every day when they go to school also makes things a lot easier.

But...I see your point. It's not really that big of a deal.

It has been done before though, atleast in some manner, even for the hand-draw ones. Its really not difficult to program, even if you mix and match stuff, though it does make it a bit more difficult.