Happily playing Tsukushite Agechau 4

Finally received G-Collection’s new release, “Tsukushite Agechau 4,” in mail today and have been playing ever since… now …6 hrs have passed… what is my impression? oh… I won’t even get into that now…just have to say that this game is worth playing…love every parts of it…now need to back for more maids… after getting my very first good ending of the game, I can’t stop but to try to get the next one… is it how addiction feels like I wonder? if that is the case, I am HAPPY to be addicted…:slight_smile:

Got my 3rd Ending just now…Before started playing this game, I was planning on making a walkthrough for it but consider how this game is designed…I doubt anyone will need one for that matter… :slight_smile:

By the way, I really like this kind of game design…see…not that I don’t like a good challenge but I also think a graphic novel like game is really fun to play as well …instead of trying so hard to figure out what to do or which choices to choose in a game, it’s also quite enjoyable to sit back and enjoy the story line and CGs of a game…

Well…in conclusion, I Like B-Games…

I got six endings (both good and bad endings).

I will try to get two more bad endings.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
I got six endings (both good and bad endings).

I will try to get two more bad endings.

So far I keep getting the good endings more often then the bad endings only have one bad ending, which is actually a good thing from my point of view as I can alway go back and get those later.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
So far I keep getting the good endings more often then the bad endings only have one bad ending, which is actually a good thing from my point of view as I can alway go back and get those later.

Same here ^_^...In fact, I haven't got any bad ending so far...Maybe I am just too good a guy to make a choice that might hurt the feeling of a girl in the game...~_~

Allright…

Himeko’s good ending- interesting. I am happy for her. (easily get)

Himeko’s bad ending- o.O Himeko refused to give up him. Well… she tried… I can’t tell you.

Takano’s good ending- little tricky. (I found out two questions: lead to good or bad). It made me being happy.

Takano’s bad ending- It made me sad. It forced me to read more fairy tales. sweatdrop

Chizuru’s good ending- Both kept strong and survive. I am happy.

Chizuru’s bad ending- it reminded of my younger sister’s doctor about heart problems.

Leo’s good ending- … well… he looked like he can’t go to be normal live anymore.

Leo’s bad ending- It is not really bad ending. It is more likable good than bad.

Yeah Takano’s bad ending is pretty sad I knew there was a few tricky questions there as I thought I answered all the questions correctly but I got the bad ending. Oh well just means I need to play through her story again

One hint:

Takano asks you if you may believe fairies are real. (you may say yes, then it led to bad ending)

Finally got all the endings for this game just now (good and bad)… well… Among all the girls in the game, I would have to say Takano is my favorite girl… Cute and sweet … well… in fact, I don’t think we can find any girl like her in the real world (wink)… :slight_smile:

Yup…

Takano is my favorite girl.

Well… other three girls are also my favorites.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Yup...

Takano is my favorite girl.

Well... other three girls are also my favorites.

Now Now Now... A man can't be too greedy you know ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
Finally got all the endings for this game just now (good and bad)... well... Among all the girls in the game, I would have to say Takano is my favorite girl... Cute and sweet ... well... in fact, I don't think we can find any girl like her in the real world (wink)... ^_^

Quite agree, for me though she is a first but there is a very close second Himeko and Chizuru and Leo coming in third by default of no real I guess you can say 'history' with him the others seem to have from before the story started.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Quite agree, for me though she is a first but there is a very close second Himeko and Chizuru and Leo coming in third by default of no real I guess you can say 'history' with him the others seem to have from before the story started.

To be honet, I didn't really like Leo... well, actually, I usually like that kind of character...but whoever does her voice certainly did a crappy job in my opinion...That's why I was never into Leo in the game... (sigh) ~_~

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
To be honet, I didn't really like Leo... well, actually, I usually like that kind of character...but whoever does her voice certainly did a crappy job in my opinion...That's why I was never into Leo in the game... (sigh) ~_~

I did not mind her voice and she is the type of character that normally finds a way to sneak to number one, but there was something about her, and I still think it was the lack of reason for her concern.

The others can recount old 'war stories' but she is just there when the main character returns and I am still not sure why she is so worried about him before he returns, the others I can understand but her? That to me what pushes her far from the top spot.