Happy 4th of july

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th. Try not to burn down any houses . I’m going to go enjoy my 4th at work =/

[This message has been edited by smog (edited 07-04-2004).]

Happy July 4th Day!!! :slight_smile:

Happy Fourth of July to all who celebrate it.

I spent a nice day at home… in Europe.
I was in our IRC channel.

I worked… but because it’s one of the few holidays our company recognizes, I got paid rediculous amounts of money to do it, so I guess it wasn’t all bad…

Heh so I’m a couple days late I love long weekends where I can do nothing but watch anime and play games.

I have two months vacation. Suckeers.

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
I worked... but because it's one of the few holidays our company recognizes, I got paid rediculous amounts of money to do it, so I guess it wasn't all bad...

A little hard for them not to recognize this holiday isn't it or do they not recognize other "big ones" that seem hard to miss?

Well, it’s been my experience that, depending on who you work for, there are between six and twelve recognized holidays throughout the work year. The State (of California) seems to recognize most as an employer in Sacramento. The company I work for only recognizes six, and the Fourth of July is one of them. Actually, if you work for some place like, say, McDonalds, you’re lucky if they even recognize any holidays. As an example of one my company doesn’t recognize, President’s Day comes to mind.

[This message has been edited by Wolfson (edited 07-06-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
I have two months vacation. Suckeers. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Don't get too cocky there ;p. I currently have two and a half months vacation ;pppppppp.

Wow… O_O

Yeah we may not get as much vacation as you 2 but we gots more money to buy the games

I knew there was a reason that I put up with work