HAPPY APRIL FOOLS: JASTUSA Memorial Card Expansion Pack

We want to thank everybody for their support for our very popular JAST USA Memorial Trading Cards, and to show our appreciation, we have a big surprise for you.

Due to the extreme popularity and demand for the cards, we are happy to announce the JAST USA Memorial Card Expansion Pack!

In addition to the 55 cards that we offer with our current collection, we are including extra collector cards, for a grand total of, you heard it, 999 cards!
Not only will the new cards offer hints and information for our upcoming and unannounced titles, but also secrets and inside scoop about JAST USA itself! This
expansion pack will feature the high-quality hard-plastic printing and blind packaging so it’s a different surprise every time you open a packet.

We know you are all curious as to what kind of cards will be inside the JAST USA Memorial Card Expansion Pack, so below is a sneak peak of what some of our new cards look like:

(click on thumbnail to view larger image)

The cards are currently under mass printing and production and we will have it available for online order very soon, so check back again soon for updates!

Two Hello Kitty vibrators!? Doth that mean its for twins!? :mrgreen:

Total Genius XD. Loved the deboob one.

Absolutely brilliant :smiley: - I love the Derringer Cafe card.

Yeah, the Derringer Cafe one rules.

Lol.
Now show us ALL the cards :slight_smile:

April fools =P

Derringer Cafe made me cry :cry:

:?

ROFL! I like the number given to Lamuness. :mrgreen:

Looks like Gary Gygax even made an appearance with a special “tribute” to him. :slight_smile:

Why do I feel like mixing the text from the cards around :stuck_out_tongue:

"Shingly Whiplash

The whacked-out scoundrel who absconded the golden master for Brave soul Alternative. After manhandling the Hello Kitty Vibrators and escaping he was given reduction surgery, and is currently out seeking sexual pleasure with a Derringer."

I’m Sure more fun can be had with this… :smiley:

Hmm, those cards were cute (even useful, for those still uncertain :stuck_out_tongue: ), but, to say the truth, I’ve liked the past April Fools better.
They are blatantly obvious, too. Check this different stuff, for example:

http://ninetail.tk/tnk03/index.htm

It’s a bogus announcement of the next Ninetail release (an insane and humorous mixture of all the Machina Chronicle games), and even though it’s clearly a fake, it’s so well done that many guys called Ninetail for more info.
Me, I prefer to see great games (NOT great April Fools) from Peapri, but if you still want to tackle the “April Fool Market”, try harder.

The Lamuness one made me rolf so loud that my parents almost called for an ambulance.