Happy New Year!

See above!
The year 2010 a.D. arrived quite early, didn’t it? :wink:

2 more years and the world will fall apart like a certain movie released recently :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways happy new year

Yes, 2009 went by quite quickly. I had a good time though, and made some good progress. Here’s to 2010 being a good year as well.

Here’s to hoping that year 2010 will be the year of twincest, yandere, and girls with hair that hides their eyes!!!

Wooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Here’s to the year my crazy scheme gets thrown into high gear and I find out how crazy I really am, when you get down to it.

Happy New Year!!! :slight_smile:

Happy New Year and new decade… here’s to hoping that the world will actually change for the better.

Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

Goumen… Just woke-up… Anyways… May our futures be bright…

:slight_smile: :smiley: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :o :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

seconded

Mostly lurking, but still here :wink: .
Happy New Year :mrgreen: !

??? Hopefully this year will see reason winning the day over irrational, knee-jerk reactions (especially when it comes to the beloved hobby that brings us all here).

Hey! I love my irrational knuckle dragging, thank you very much.

walks off in a huff, knocking over other posters in angsty melodrama

Happy New Year! Here’s for various genre of eroge (rpg, life sim, adventure).

Happy New Year, everyone~
May this year be when erogame companies start in a general manner to produce games that are at least 1280x960.

Its a bit late (too much partying) but what the Heck, Have a Happy and Prosperous new year everyone. :slight_smile:
Hoping the new year will bring in a new and better world, Hoping the new year will help people start believing in humanity and empathy, hoping the new year will be a great for me and everyone I know.
Cheers :slight_smile:

Happy New Year, everyone!

Chúc t?t c? m?i ng??i m?t n?m m?i an khang th?nh v??ng, v?n s? nh? ý, và s?c kh?e d?i dào.

Xin nian kuai le!