Happy New Year!!!

So for the folks that believe that a day chosen for change of years has meanings besides being great for marketing gimmicks… Happy New Year!!!
And to everyone… may we see lots of new stuff coming our way in 2014.

Cheers.

Happy New Year to all!!

Yes, Happy New Year.

This–unless I miss my guess–is the year of the Horse. Many many years ago I was stationed in Korea during another Horse year. Girls born that year were supposedly destined to become wild and unruly if they weren’t held in check; especially those born on March 5–the month of the Horse and the day of the Horse. On that day observances were held to drive the horsey-ness out of those girls, and there was even a movie shown in the theaters depicting a horse girl whose unruly behavior brings wrack and ruin to her family and community. I suppose all cultures have created stories to keep potentially unruly daughters and prodigal sons in line, but I wonder where horse girls fit in the eroge scale. Are they tsundere, yandere or in a class all by themselves?

NO! I will NOT give any of you people my Happy New Year. I just got it and it’s mine!!!

However, I am freely giving away Sad Old Years. Very worn and used… no refunds and you get it in whatever pathetic condition it’s in.

How many of those Sad Old Years you got? I’m looking to bulk up and even rehashed repeats could be good, at the right price. Can I get like a group rate or something?

Happy new year!

I haven’t posted here or visited in a loooong time. I recently started Kazoku Keikaku and I think I’m hooked again.

Is Lamuness and Shingo still around?

Looking forward to Steins:Gate. I’ve avoided the anime in order to get a fresh experience with the VN. already have it pre-ordered at rightstuf.

Edit: Holy crap. Just found out Kazoku Keikaku was censored. Didn’t even realize. Currently playing through and I’m not even sure which route I’m on right now… Game is lengthy.

Yeah, and it caused quite a dust-up on this forum when it happened. If you go into the archive, you can track the whole sad story. The game is lenghty to be sure. I’ve only finished one of the paths myself, and that was by just dicking around without any set goal in mind. But it is a rewarding game just as it is, so don’t let the fact that a little bit of loli stuff is missing bother you too much.

It’s a pretty rewarding play. There are ways to save during the “common route” so you can then reload and make character specific choices. If you prefer walkthroughs there is one on gamefaq by darkling that I used for my replay last year. Should considerable bring down game time.

I am thinking of buying the new Japanese version that came out. Talked to a couple of people and they said it was pretty good.

Wanted to update that I finished the game 100% in either Jan or Feb. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It wasn’t the best bishoujo game of all time like I expected it to be though. I rank it 3rd after Kana and Crescendo when it comes to D.O. titles. Matsuri’s route was the best route, I think.

Currently playing through Steins;Gate. Really enjoying it so far but the pacing can be dull at times.

Since it’s that time of the year again… have a merry christmas and a happy new year. Have fun and hoping for many more eroges in the year 2015…

Happy New Year.

2014: hearts were broken and the bad guys won. Hoping for better things in 2015.