Happy Singles' Awareness Day

Happy SAD dear singles.

Happy SAD~!

SADDDDDD!!! :x :x :x

A little music for the night…

Happy SAD.

Narg will also have you know, that Narg is only single, because Narg will accept nothing less than twins.

Damn monogamy laws.

Narg, you need to convert to Islam then. Go out of country, get yourself two sets of twins as wives, and become a citizen of a different country. THEN, come back to the US. There ar exceptions in the US bigamy laws so that the US recognizes polygamy as legitimate marriage between the man and all his wifes, but only if:

[list]
[]the marriages are made outside the US [/]
[]the people married belong to a religion or culture that practices polygamy [/]
[]the people are NOT US Citizens [/]
[/list]

Sounds like a lot of bother, when you can just enter into contractual or civil relationships with the twins. It’s not bigamy if its a common law situation, after all.

A belated Singles’ Awareness Day to all my fellow single forum members.
Being single near Valentine’s Day this year was kind of cool. As those of you who visit the forum on a regular basis (i.e. nearly daily basis) may have noticed (since I usually post about twice everyday), I was gone from the forum for about a week. The reason being I was busy with activities related to 13 ladies from Yonezawa Women’s Junior College (???, Yamagata-kenritsu yonezawa joshi tanki daigaku) who were visiting my school for a few weeks (which you can read more about and see pictures of here since it was in the newspaper). I volunteered my time as a conversation partner while they were here. As a token of friendship, I made each of them a stainless steel and bronze maille (AKA mail, chain maille, etc.) bracelet with a little turtle charm on it, since I remembered in Japanese culture it is symbolic of ten thousand years of life (as opposed to the crane’s thousand). We had a farewell party for them on Friday (since they are leaving today), and that is where I presented my gift to them on stage (as well as make adjustments so that they fit). If things hold up, I may have 13 young ladies to practice my Japanese with through email (and in turn, they can continue to practice their English). I’m not expecting anything, but who knows, as time goes by it might turn in to more than just being conversation partners with one of them. So what have all of you done lately to stop being single? :lol:

Sweet fuck all~ [/dance]

But honestly good for you :smiley:

I’m slightly jealous :lol:

Don’t worry though I’m not a hater~! :wink: :wink:

Just thought I’d take a moment and perform some necromancy to recycle this topic, even if I am a little late. With that said, I hope everyone had a pleasant Singles’ Awareness Day. Surprisingly (since I was told before that we probably wouldn’t see a group again so soon), I spent time as a conversation partner for young women visiting from Yonezawa again, as I did last year. However, there was one crucial difference this time. That difference is the fact that I had something of a lunch date with one of them. I was rather surprised at my good fortune for two reasons. The first reason is that I haven’t gone on anything resembling a date in over a decade. The second reason is that she is about ten years younger than I am.

I shared mine with a yandere.

Then I rebooted. :stuck_out_tongue:

I spent mine with Commander Shepard.

You lucky man, really.

I didnt have anything to do, on top of it, I was burdened with projects. What a bummer :frowning:
So in the end I can safey that my SAD was really SAD :lol: But one good thing did cameout of it, yesterday I had to share my notes with a girl, and as things turned out, she said that she didn’t have anything to do yesterday, so we had a sort of small date between friends :O. The best part of it? I didn’t have to pay for anything, 2. She is 2 years older than me and is an office lady :wink:

They celebrate being sad and lonely now… of course it is probably just a gimmick to shame us single miserable beings into action, but all it does is make me depressed.

I object!!! Predator women are YANDERE, not TSUNDERE. grumble grumble

http://nerfnow.com/comic/252

:stuck_out_tongue: