harem endings

A few of the games I’ve been playing lately turn out to have harem endings, altho a few that I’d like to, such as like Demonbane, don’t. Does anybody know how many of the games in the JAST inventory do? Youth wants to know.

Based on my (possibly faulty) memory…

School Days
Come See Me Tonight 1 and 2
The Sagara Family
Moero Downhill Night 2 (kind of and as an unlockable)
Gibo
Critical Point
Little My Maid
Amorous Professor Cherry
Bazooka Cafe
Pick Me Honey
Hitomi My Stepsister
Let’s Meow Meow
I’m Gonna Nurse You 1 and 2

Tsk. Tsk. You harem fanboys. Tell me, what are your plans on child support, huh?

What if you marry triplets, and they each give you triplets? What then, huh?

Either you become deadbeat daddies or work the rest of your life supporting children and their college education.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Totally. Worth it. :smiley:

Professor Cherry has a harem? I thought that basically all you could do is end up with Cherry in that game. Well, that’s news I can use, because I like the artist. Don’t spoil the fun by being realistic, okay? If you want to think about it that way, how about all the sweaty bodies, smelly body fluids and sharp elbows? I recently heard a story about a guy in Africa who suffocated to death while having sex with all nine of his wives at once.

Well honestly, of all the ways a human being can die, that’s probably one of the best options. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. Anyway, I don’t care much about harem. I quite enjoyed the story of Downhill Night 2 and I didn’t even finish those harem unlockable bonuses… ~_~

Ah shit, now I gotta finish the last end to that and see what sort of awesomeness I’ve been missing out on.

Cosplay Fetish Academy also has a harem end. I think Idols Galore did too. Probably Slave Pageant as well.

Also Narg, the picture you posted is fucking beautiful and, as Gaius stated, totally worth it.

It’s from a one-shot hentai story called Ichinen Syoya by Sakazaki Freddie, published in the 02/2013 issue of Shingeki (??).

Damn, I wouldn’t mind living in that village.

I know right? :o

Whomever turns out to be the male childhood friend of those nine girls, will seriously have his work cut out for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

You said it, his testicles will never be the same after that experience!

Yes it does. Main thing to remember is not to play favorites and when you are asked who / what do you like, chose the act and not any one person.

Actually it’s the Valentine’s special (for Bazooka Cafe) that has the harem route, the main game doesn’t have a Harem route.

Critical Point doesn’t have a Harem route, per se and the ending that implies it shows that its really not going to happen, if you’ve seen the anime Oreshura, it’s more of a battlefield route ending.

lol we all be men oh cant have 1 girl :lol: and Ty for The info

lol we all men who can’t have 1 Just 1girl :lol: and ty for the info.

I loved the Come see me tonight harem ending :3!