Has anyone seen this Tokimeki Check-In! CG?

I just completed the Tokimeki Check-In! CG hits, was very pleased with all the CG’s I could access, but one of the CG’s in what I think is file K? could be wrong, I think it’s the 2nd row 2nd file, the CG of a room with a cabinet on the floor with a mini boombox on top of it, and curtains with carrot designs draped over the windows above it. Next to the bed is a tall full bodyheight mirror. The mirror leads me to believe it’s a woman’s room, and there are two tiny photo prints (Neo Prints?) above the
mirror, of which Ayumi seems to be the subjects. Is this Ayumi’s room? I’ve worked through a lot of the alternative story paths, but don’t ever recall coming across this room CG. Could someone enlighten?

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I just completed the Tokimeki Check-In! CG hits, was very pleased with all the CG's I could access, but one of the CG's in what I think is file K? could be wrong, I think it's the 2nd row 2nd file, the CG of a room with a cabinet on the floor with a mini boombox on top of it, and curtains with carrot designs draped over the windows above it. Next to the bed is a tall full bodyheight mirror. The mirror leads me to believe it's a woman's room, and there are two tiny photo prints (Neo Prints?) above the
mirror, of which Ayumi seems to be the subjects. Is this Ayumi's room? I've worked through a lot of the alternative story paths, but don't ever recall coming across this room CG. Could someone enlighten?

Yeah, pretty weird, huh [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]! Maybe Peach Princess snipped some of the original stuff when they edit the game [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img].

[This message has been edited by Serio (edited 11-17-2001).]

Did you guys get Ume-san’s ending? (The technically other “Bad” ending you can get besides The Bad Ayumi ending) It’s part of that game path.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 11-18-2001).]

I’m not talking about the CG for Ume-san’s room, I’ve seen that one. It’s the room CG that follows immediately after Takayuki’s room CG I think. The one with carrot patterns on the curtain. Oh, I’ve figured out whose room it is now, and the neo print above the mirror gives away more hints as well. A small hint of red is shown on a left profile of the girl in the prints, and Makoto is the only girl with that cute red ribbon on her head. Furthermore, the quilt pattern on the bed matches the one seen in Makoto’s Onani scene. I was very confused as to why Makoto was in a skirt though, but I never do see her after work so I assumed it to be her dressed down attire. Having looked at the extras on the CD helps, as one of the character CG for Makoto shows her in a very adorable outfit. Well, I suppose that shall be my next goal, try for the path that leads me into Makoto’s room. Pity I don’t get to see Ayumi’s room…

I agree, that should be Makoto-san’s room. The reason is because it’s the room where you get to see all her poses in the very last file (the file that has all the characters and their expressions).

I know, I know… Ayumi is shown in the same room. Perhaps they’re roommates?

Also, note the mirror position. Perhaps this mirror is the key to seeing Makoto-san in the first place. I was pondering about this a while back while I was at work. This is a Japanese Inn (the kind with the sliding doors), so perhaps through a creak in the door, Takayuki-san sees the mirror, not Makoto-san herself. After all, the shot is… well… really up close, with her looking directly at you. There is a good chance that it is the mirror that makes this possible.

The pictures at the top when zoomed in are Makoto-san with two outfits. It’s kinda funny… the ending with Miyuki shows Makoto-san wearing the same colors as in the snapshot. Then, of course, is the quilted sheets.

In other news… NO, I’ve NOT gotten Ume-san’s ending! I am still being super-stubborn and WILL NOT look at the guide (I got every other ending without it… I’ll get this one at some point, damn it!) so I’ve not seen the room with the TV (Ume-san’s room, I suppose). I can only speculate about the evil of this ending… let’s see… it has something to do with videos… TV… something really bad… and Takayuki being strangely mean to Ayumi. Of course, this is just speculation on my behalf.

I WON’T see the guide! But I know that I have to have Takayuki-san act super-lazy, perverted and with the rationale that he wants all the girls in the Inn. That’s about it. However, I still get tripped up at many parts. Oh well.

Justin Bailey = Samus Aran