Have you played the original "Come See Me Tonight 2"?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Yes so what has replaced it in this game? It's no longer a quest to become a chef, as a subplot, so instead of chopping vegetables, what is going to be the major fixation of this subplot?

... sex?

Wait, wait. I'm sorry, that was supposed to be where I made up something, right?

-- seriously (at least as serious I can be when I just spent 2 hours proofreading something for a friend), they (the girls) are all mikos this time around.

I actually thought the quest for love which lead to the sex with at least one of them (forgetting the harem route) was the plot, and that vegetable chopping was either some missed symbolism subplot or just a subplot that went nowhere but was kind of filler around the idea of the PC trying to become a chef.

My knowledge of what they could use for someone trying to become a Shinto (is that correct) Priest is sadly lacking but is there something that could always be there like the vegetable chopping was?

Apologies if the first part is way off, being woken at 1:30 am from a sound sleep by a dog afraid of heavy rain and is still restless does not leave me the sharpest.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-30-2004).]