Have you played the original "Come See Me Tonight 2"?

I’m just curious if anybody has played the game in Japanese. It’s coming out by G-Collections, but I was hoping for early reviews. I’m just wondering if it’s going to be another “the same but different” sequel. Does anybody know?

What I mean is, for instance, I played Kango Shichauzo 1 & 2, and it seems that they are almost remixes. The characters seem to have the same personalities, but their roles are mixed around a little.

From what I gather, it’s not going to be in the same vein. It’s about shrine maidens this time.

Mmmmmmmm…shrine maidens The character designs also look better than 1 which is a definate bonus since I really didn’t like the chara designs for the first game.

This is one that I am actually looking forward too, almost as much as Little My Maid and Sakigage, though it is what two games away from being released by G-Collections?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-01-2004).]

Pssst… It’s SAKIGAKE.
(I’m not talking about the all in caps, but the switching of two letters)

Not to be confused with a sakegaki, which, I’m sure, is the ghost of a drunkard

Hmm…so if the gaki in sakegaki is the one for a slang of a kid then that would be drunk kid

As for g-colls, anyone know what their release list is? I liked it when they listed all the games they were going to do in the year, now I don’t even know what they are planning to do

They seem to go in the order of the list under “Our Upcoming Titles:” Which currently says tey will be releasing the following games,

Slave Pageant by Ignition
Come See Me Tonight 2 by Sekilala
Idols Galore! by Sekilala

Only one known as to when is Slave Pageant which is coming out on the 6th of this month.

quote:
OUR UPCOMING TITLES!!!
We will be releasing
"Slave Pageant" by Ignition
"Come See Me Tonight 2" by Sekilala
"Idols Galore!" by Sekilala
Get ready for these new and exciting titles!!

From http://www.g-collections.com/main.htm
You should read it, they've got some more news. They will be attending Anime Expo 2004, and... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]
quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
This is one that I am actually looking forward too, almost as much as Little My Maid and Sakigake, though it is what two games away from being released by G-Collections?

You and me both. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

I played the Little My Maid demo, and it was fun. It feels like a real ren'ai game, like Tokimeki Memorial.

And while I'm not a big fan of the character designs in Sakigake, I think that this is the closest that we will get to seeing Sakura Taisen translated in English.

Speaking of Come See Me Tonight 2, have you seen the new game coming out by Sekilala? It's where you're a teacher in an all-girls school, but their uniforms are based on the "nude apron" costume. I thought that that was pretty creative.

I have heard of that game but I am blanking on the title, is it one G-Collections will be releasing? Is that Idols Galore?

quote:
I have heard of that game but I am blanking on the title, is it one G-Collections will be releasing? Is that Idols Galore?

Are you talking about the nude apron game? G-Collections hasn't announced it, if they are planning to translate it. The game is officially called Hotaka Apron Gakuen--"Nude Apron School". Heh.

Yup that’s the one, well maybe they will translate it.

quote:
Originally posted by kasumi:
Are you talking about the nude apron game? G-Collections hasn't announced it, if they are planning to translate it. The game is officially called Hotaka Apron Gakuen--"Nude Apron School". Heh.

I like the title to this one [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah well that game has me agreeing with whoever said they went to the wrong high school, I think the same I went to the wrong one too .

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-06-2004).]

If there was really a school like that, I’d re-enroll myself right now

quote:
Yup that's the one, well maybe they will translate it.

There seems to be some interest to this game. Do you think that we should post to the G-Collections BBS board and see if they will take this suggestion? It's a CD-Bros game, so it has a chance of being released.

[Update: I just went and checked, but it seems that their BBS board is down... ]

[This message has been edited by kasumi (edited 07-07-2004).]

The G-Collections board is back finally. I swear, they have the longest downtimes of any forums online.

Come See Me Tonight 2: Now, with 95% less vegetable chopping simulator!

No, serious, appearently, the people of Sekilala got the hint about that part of the game in the first one.

Yes so what has replaced it in this game? It’s no longer a quest to become a chef, as a subplot, so instead of chopping vegetables, what is going to be the major fixation of this subplot?