Heart de Roommate & Critical Point problems

Heart de Roommate

For some reason, I can’t save my game in Heart de Roommate. I right click, I click on Save, choose a spot, and click OK, but the game doesn’t save! It just remains blank the whole time. I even tried apply but that didn’t do anything either.

How do I fix this?

Critical Point

I can’t install the game. Every time I try to install on Full or standard mode, the installation fails. Only on Minimum does it actually work.

How do I make it work?

To be honest you haven’t given much to work on (like what operating system your using) since I have both those games and I didn’t have any of the problems your having.

I’m not that good with computers, so I don’t know what I need to specify.

With Critical Point, apparently the problem is with the file called BGM.ARC. The installation stops when it tries to install this file. I dont know how to fix that though.

I’m using Vista Home Premium

I’m not a vista expert but I’m sure this should sort things out

If it’s a CD version then open the root directory of the disc, right-click on the setup file (setup.exe) and select run as administrator (this might also fix your heart de roommate problem as well).

It didn’t fix neither problems. I already tried that too.

What could be the problem?

Is it possible for you to run them off the disc? There’s some adult games that wont install on Vista, but you can run/play them off the disc.
If the above works, you can just copy all the files to your computer and play off that.

No, that doesnt work. It gives a Registry Error