"Heart de Roommate" by Angel Smile

I’m such a moron at times…

Gamelexgs actually has listings for a few of those, Velvet Echo and Siscon, not to mention some of the Trabulance and Sekilala games I’ve been looking at. Once again I get so focused on doing things one way I forget to look at alternatives…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I'm such a moron at times...

Gamelexgs actually has listings for a few of those, Velvet Echo and Siscon, not to mention some of the Trabulance and Sekilala games I've been looking at. Once again I get so focused on doing things one way I forget to look at alternatives... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Does this mean they are on the translation block for sometime in the future?

Beats me. (Boy, when was the last time Gamelexgs updated it’s listings anyways?) It’s a possibility since Siscon and Velvet Echo came out after Private Nurse and they translated that. My guess is, if you look at the individual company webpages and figure out what is their oldest title translated, I would say it’s a fair chance anything released after that will be translated. (Angel Smile got the 1 million hit mark, I wonder how much of that was me going back to the page over and over again in the last week or two… )