Heart de roommate has been released!

NEW H-GAME HEART DE ROOMMATE HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!

check the G-collections homepage for more info…

Anyone have this game PLEASE???

I’m gonna guess you’re asking if anyone has the Japanese version of this game. Probably won’t be till tomorrow (Thursday) at the earliest before any of us gets the game in English. Probably the majority won’t get it until Friday or Saturday. (And with my luck, I won’t see it till Monday… )

It usually takes 2-3 days for me to get the a game from g-coll. And as I’m usually one of the first ones to get g-coll games in my grubby hands first here, I’d say probably saturday or so would be the earliest that people will get the localized game. As usually if no one posts a review before I get it I’ll do one of my crappy first looks

Yeah…

I will get it after first week of March.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
As usually if no one posts a review before I get it I'll do one of my crappy first looks [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

And as usual, I'm prepared to hate your guts while I wait for my copy to come in... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

At least some of my delayed Right Stuf shipments are starting to come in. That should keep me occupied for awhile.

I’ve been getting packages from TSRI every day for the past week now That plus my recent bulk purchase at a DVD liqidator I’m starting at a whole bunch of anime and manga I need to go through

That would be nice timing actually, though I might have a bit more to play with my trying Amusement Park and Day of Love .

Speaking of future releases, who is it, without getting more into this topic then needed, that will be releasing the game Same Hearts? I remember a discussion a long time ago about this game so don’t want to restart it here, but I also cannot remember if that is a game AngleSmile or Peach Princess will be translating then releasing?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
That would be nice timing actually, though I might have a bit more to play with my trying Amusement Park and Day of Love .

Speaking of future releases, who is it, without getting more into this topic then needed, that will be releasing the game Same Hearts? I remember a discussion a long time ago about this game so don't want to restart it here, but I also cannot remember if that is a game AngleSmile or Peach Princess will be translating then releasing?

AngelSmile is a Japanese label that G-collections has access to and has been doing games from. Synchronous Hearts (Doushin) is a Peach Princess title, and that is the game you are thinking of. I'm pretty sure.

Yup that is the game I am thinking of, thank you.