Heart de Roommate Help

Well one thing is for certain, on her true ending Asumi doesn’t die there she just goes to sleep, and both of them did mention they will fight together, like in this story she is 1 in 1,000,000 that has a serious disease later on she can find cure or treatment. Something I know, this is rare in real life but in bishoujo games is sometimes common on a protagonist or other main characters with rare diseases, one thing like I said before Asumi doesn’t die there at the hospital, like Idofgrahf said is up to the player to decide so after that you guys make your own ending.

Almost forgot ChrisN :slight_smile:

I stand corrected, though I need to add that I got it translated via German. Since German is my native tongue and the mentioned friend as well, he gave me the German semantical translation which I then translated into English for my post here. As usual going through another language leaves poorer results, though the your more correctly ranslation still has the same gist and general meaning from what I wrote :wink:

Ughhh…I hope the writer intended for Asumi to live after that scene…damn heart wrenching endings.

I sort of new is was going to happen though, I remeber Marumu saying “Doctor” whe she was absent once, and she lost her breath when they were running to find Hikaru.

UGHH!!! Why do they do this to me?

Glad to hear the final words seem geared towards hope. I thought for sure that the true ending would be dark, especially since many anime and b-games tend to have dark outcomes (especially for the girls not chosen).

Although I am now iffy on the other four “good endings” since they all mean… grr a happy reunion clouded by Asumi’s death. This game would make a wonderful 26 episode anime, I’d take it with or without the h-scenes.