Heart de Roommate is in stock

The game is available for ordering from Peach Princess or J-List, This looks like a GREAT game, I’ll be waiting patiently for my copy (sniff sniff, I live in Japan, so I have to wait longer than anyone else).

Note that we still have the doujinshi for this game and for Private Nurse made by the creator, Deguchi Yosuke. That name is hilarious if you get the joke by the way (you have to be into Japanese doramas).

I like the idea of the anime style teasers before each ‘episode’ and the eye catches for commerical. Hopefully if it works well it might start a new trend for the games. Eagerly awaiting my own copy to arrive, hopefully fairly soon.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-20-2004).]

I like that idea as well. I’m starting to wonder if AngelSmile is sort of the experimental title line for them or something. They seem to do some things outside the normal mold of most games. Oh well, I’ll find out in a few days…

Hmm, although, come to think of it, didn’t some other game have something similar between the chapters? I’m trying to remember but my mind keeps drawing a blank.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Tottemo Pheromone has.

Yeah but did Tottemo Pheromone have the movie's inbetween? I thought they mentioned Heart de Roommate would have "movie scenes between chapters" which I do not remember Tottemo Pheromone having, though I do remember the eye catches.

Did Private Nurse have movie scenes between chapters or was it more of the old stylish movie Gone With The Wind Intermission paintings between scenes? Or am I way off on thinking even that?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-20-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Tottemo Pheromone has.

I was thinking a little more than just the eyecatches in the Trabulance games. Oh, wait, I remember now. Amy's Fantasies was what I was thinking of. It was sort of episodic with little commercials and "previews" between the chapters. Boy, it's been a long time since I played it, no wonder I forgot about it...

Are the ‘Eye Catches’ animated too in Heart de Roommate, even basic pictures moving animation like the pre-ad catches in the “Gate Keepers” anime or is the only animation in the between chapter scenes?

Just got my copy today in the mail so I guess I will learn this firsthand.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-21-2004).]

Has anyone else. who maybe recieved the game at this time, gotten the “coin’s” with it? These coins have on one side what looks like a character from perhaps the new (she is wearing what seems to be bunny ears) Do You Like Horny Bunnies on one side and the number ten on the other, they sort of look like some kind of game token or money. Anyone else know anything about these?

Actually there from one of the Tsukushite Agechau games from Trabulance. If you check the playing cards you got with TA4, you’ll recognize the girls from the coins with the two bunny girls in the card set.

I thought they were pogs. Heh oh well I only got 3 different ones from the 10 or so in my box. Unfortunately the previews aren’t really animated but they do have voice which isn’t subbed but you can get the script here at PP.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Has anyone else. who maybe recieved the game at this time, gotten the "coin's" with it? [...] Anyone else know anything about these?
The coins may be traded in and used to redeem prizes from G-Collections. They put an announcement about it on their home page this morning.
  • Prize 1: Collect 250G and get a Ren-Ai Joju(Love-Achievement) key chain.
    This is a rare charm from Japan to achieve your love wishes.
  • Prize 2: Collect 500G , get a Ren-Ai Joju key chain and a Sensei 3 Mousepad.
  • Prize 3: Get 1500G!! You will have a Ren-Ai Joju key chain, a Sensei 3 Mousepad,
    and ANY ONE of our Bishojo GAMES!!!

How many "G"s are they giving away with Heart de Roommate?

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Actually there from one of the Tsukushite Agechau games from Trabulance. If you check the playing cards you got with TA4, you'll recognize the girls from the coins with the two bunny girls in the card set.

Er, actually I don't think they're Tsukushite Agechau characters. Or at least their cards don't have the Tsukushite Agechau symbol on them (And I don't remember seeing those images in the Tsukushite Agechau artbook I have). I'm not quite sure which Trabulance game they're supposed to be from otherwise, though. Hmm, one does look similar to the Mana character in Oshiete Agechau 2, or at least Mana has a picture with her in a bunny suit. Oh well, I've been meaning to match up the characters on the cards with the games on the site for awhile now...

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
(...) How many "G"s are they giving away with Heart de Roommate?

About 8 of those 10 Coins is what I got with my game anyone get around that amount or more?

Well hell there goes my pog theory of what they are Cool looks like I’ll be collecting coins now. But some of them look pretty nice, donno if I wannna trade them in. Looks like I got close to 200g with my order. Now I’m gonna have to find a safe place to store the pog…err coins.

Er, actually I did get more. 11 coins to be exact. And uh, a bit more total “g” amount that what wanfu2k1-san mentions, assuming that my cat hasn’t found any more and hid them. (Which it did with two coins.) I’m guessing it was pretty random. But boy, can you imagine how many of the things I’d have now if they had been doing this from the begining?

You and me both ekylo, I figured if they started this during their inception I’d have 2-3 free games by now Oh yeah I just recounted and I had more 10g coins than I thought I had so I’m at 250g.