Heart de Roommate out on Feb 18

Only 3 more weeks … ^^

In the “Guess the release date thread,” Gambit was only one day off from the actual release date. Nicely Done Gambit… ^^

does this mean i win the pool? i guessed
2-17-04 i think i was closest? heh

Nice to know they have finally posted a release date, though for some odd reason part of me thought they might try before the mass Valentine’s Day gift buying that goes on some places, though I guess this is not really that type of gift.

Errr…what is this game?

I believe there was more extensive talk in another thread I cannot find at the moment, but it is basically a story, as I remember, about a guy that is trying to get into some school but the only problem is the one room free near it is in an all girls dorm or apartment. So he has to dress like a girl to get in, and it is perhaps his girlfriend that helps him. Does anyone know anything more about it?

Old childhood friend actually:

"There is no room for compromise when you’re young!! Due to a number of unfortunable incidents, Yusuke is left without a place to live when he transfers to a new school. In an unknown land, he suddenly runs into his childhood friend Asumi again…"

The other thread where we talked about the storyline was:
http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001620.html

Cool we finally got a release date This one looks like it’s gonna be a lighthearted fare which is good since their last release was so dark. Ahhh this game reminds me of boosom buddies…Tom Hanks before he became big…

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Cool we finally got a release date [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] This one looks like it's gonna be a lighthearted fare which is good since their last release was so dark. Ahhh this game reminds me of boosom buddies...Tom Hanks before he became big...

Heh, you should have capitilized that to "Big". Not that I'm positive that everyone would get the joke...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Heh, you should have capitilized that to "Big". Not that I'm positive that everyone would get the joke...
I thought only Nandemonai had a claim on our heart and soul?

LOl, hey at least you got the joke, I’m not the best with capitalizations Well anyways I can’t wait for this game since I’ve pretty much played all my english games and I really don’t want to try and sludge through my Jp games Luckly I’ve got .hack to tide me over for a week or so

Heh, okay, maybe I shouldn’t have wondered about people getting the joke here…

Well, I’m using Brave Soul to tide me over. shrug That’s how I am with RPG’s. I’m never really in a rush to complete them. I think I still have an Icewind Dale game I havn’t finished somewhere…

Hahah me too, I bought Icewind dale a couple months ago and I still haven’t even installed it on my computer yet. Man sometimes I wish C’s ware didn’t close up shop for english translated games since then we’d have 3 bishoujo publishers

Hmm, I installed it. Even started playing. However, I don’t think I’ve played it in 6 months. I’m not even sure what my characters abilities are anymore or probably even what quest they were doing…

Actually, you reminded me that there’s a couple of C’s Ware games I havn’t picked up. I’ve been so focused on the newer games, I kinda forgot about some of the older ones.

I think I’m looking forward to Heart de Roommate, not only for the story, which seems interesting, but the sheer fact that I’d like to get my hands on another AngelSmile title. I’m so easy to please at times…

You know I realized that as a group we bishoujo gamers are pretty easy to please, probably because we don’t have many alternatives I’m pretty sure I got most of the english c’wares titles. Now to see if I can get on Yahoo japan auctions, saw an auction for the new eve dvd game.

quote:
Originally posted by Smbg:
G-Collections website just posted Heart de Roommate will be coming on Feb 18. Start saving your money!

What the hell is this game meant to be. Details please.

And does it have sharp pics with animated scenes?

quote:
Originally posted by montana:
What the hell is this game meant to be. Details please.

And does it have sharp pics with animated scenes?

This is what I mentioned in earlier on in this thread:

I believe there was more extensive talk in another thread I cannot find at the moment, but it is basically a story, as I remember, about a guy that is trying to get into some school but the only problem is the one room free near it is in an all girls dorm or apartment. So he has to dress like a girl to get in, and it is perhaps his girlfriend that helps him. Does anyone know anything more about it?

As to animated scenes I am not sure.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
You know I realized that as a group we bishoujo gamers are pretty easy to please, probably because we don't have many alternatives [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] I'm pretty sure I got most of the english c'wares titles. Now to see if I can get on Yahoo japan auctions, saw an auction for the new eve dvd game.

I think that lack of choice is part of it, but I also think that it proves we are so 'starved' for these games that most games will sell well to us. But I look at this way, I would rather have the market like this and the games something we all 'hunger' for rather then have so many that they cease to have meaning and become moot to most of us.

I don’t know, at least if there’s so much that it all becomes moot. I’d have so many of them, I’d be playing for months on end I think a good pace would be for PP and g-coll to release 1 game a month. Then I’d be a happy camper

It’s possible it would not become moot, but I think part of what draws us here, to these games, is the wait is the excitment in part of guessing what game will be next, the unknown factors of what and when about the games. I just wonder if it would be as exciting if it were something that we could predict the release of like clockwork, and knew a month ahead what to expect.

The problem with forcing people to wait is other things intervine and the money might not be there when the game comes out even if it was put aside to begin with, that I think is perhaps a bigger problem then the length of time between game releases. Too much can happen in that time, tires go flat, cars need repair, houses/apartments/etc need repair, so the money put aside goes and the game cannot be gotten so the wait increases maybe another month.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-05-2004).]