Hello everyone, new addition to the board~

Actually it takes 3.5 to 4 hours to get to LA. It only takes 1.5 to 2 to get to San Diego. I live 15 miles from the Mexican border. Yes, If you look at a map I live in the middle of the desert. The city is nicknamed hell centro by most inhabitants.

ekylo: Bah, my bad, should of kept my big mouth shut… But what’s the point of receiving false love, right ^^;?

ksarchet: Ah, I see, hehe, geography is not my strong forte ^^; Even thought I lived around here for more than 10 years, I never went over Mexican border, heh.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Dont wanna accidently offend anyone with the first message i originally had here... im sure someone will take it the wrong way and hate me for life then they will not release brave soul on time... all due to my retardedness... So i will post this stupid little bit instead...
LALALA LALALA LALALA LA*cough**hack**wheeze*LA

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 09-12-2002).]

*read* *read*

*nod* *nod*

Well, you've got the silliness down right. Welcome to the board :)

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 09-13-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hairball?

Well Nandemonai is very against XC. But we all have our different opinions on the various games, it's just important to remember that whether it's rant or rave about a game, to respect each other's opinions. If I wanted to listen to people flame each other over one's opinions, I'd hang out at GameFAQS more. (I got to stop going there before coming by this BBS, I always end up with a simmering anger about the place...)

This is why I kept my mouth shut [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

If you *really* want me to more or less troll by ranting about XChange, by all means...say the word.

You are welcome to have your own opinion Nandemonai. If he wants to see your rant you can always point him at an earlier one you posted. No need to go through all the trouble of typing it again.

hmmmph…:: pouts and gets all huffy:: no hotsuma from tenchi? grumble grumble, whine, complain…but he’s soooooooo sexy!!!

wahhhhhhh…::runs away and goes to cry in a corner::

Wow! There are a lot of new faces here. I guess that is to be expected after being off-line as long as I have. I’m glad that I still recognise a couple members.

quote:
Originally posted by Mischief:
Wow! There are a lot of new faces here. I guess that is to be expected after being off-line as long as I have. I'm glad that I still recognise a couple members.

Err, you didn't go and try to reach that 15 page thread did you? If you do, take it slowly. Too much can damage sanity levels. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, it's nice to have more people here, it keeps things interesting. Sometimes too interesting, but that can't be helped either.